Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Apr 29, 2005, 2:01 PM   #1

Hey guys I don't usually have anything to bragg about, certainly not my looks, my truck, my choices in wardrobe. But either I've got a one of a kind wife or she's settin' me up for something!!! She comes up to me this morning and asks me if there is anything else I need for the camera???!! I says a few things, and she says why don't you go order what else you need for it???????!!!!???? I think B&H's web site server is still hot after I spent all morning on it fullfilling my dreams. Now I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop!! I know she is planning something or I, the dense Dawg, am missing something?!?!?! I'll post the results of my online splurge later.

Need another Icehouse DAWG
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 29, 2005, 2:48 PM   #2

OMG, whats up Dawg, theres something in the air buddy so let us know. What I usually say is at least its not money spent out in the bars...tends to work for me :-)
TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2005, 2:49 PM   #3

Hmmm that would make me real nervous, Dawg. Actually to tell the truth, my wife would probly tell me to go and buy what I want as well. I just want to learn to take better pics before i tie up anymore money.I thinkthe Mrs.sees what fine pics your taking lately,Dawg, and this is your reward. Enjoy it .....P.S. I didn't even tell her that she won the poll LMAO

Dan

dan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2005, 3:33 PM   #4

Right, with permission granted you need.

The wide angle lens
Cokin A setup (55mm ring and "A" frame)
2x grad grey "A" Cokin filters
Flashgun (if feeling brave)

That should do the trick for the moment.
Cold Snail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2005, 5:48 PM   #5

whoa! be careful Dawg, sleep with one eye open, LOL. seriously, congrats on the purchases. my next purchase will be the wideangle lens. by the way which wideangle are you getting?

Hey Paul, what is a Cokin A setup (55mm ring and "A" frame)? never heard of it.

Bob

Bob Mevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2005, 9:07 PM   #6

Hahaha..Dawg..why ask why?..Just enjoy it!
lisa
kashka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2005, 1:29 AM   #7

Duly noted Paul. I still haven't finished with the purchases.
I got a schnieder wide angle lens, a vivitar flash set up, and a red filter for b&W shots, a lens cleaning kit, a LCD cover kit, a spare battery, another 256 SD card and am thinking about a shroud like the one you showed me. If anyone else has a suggestion let me know this won't last long!! I'll probably screw up and turn off the money faucet any day now. Kashka if you knew her the way I do you wouldn't have that attitude. She is up to no good, I can feel it. The penguins are in a uproar right now. this ain't Denmark, but something smells rotten. Oh, alright I did raise my arms to stretch. But that ain't the point. I'm almost afraid to go to sleep. But at the same time I want to believe and enjoy the moment!!!!

Worried ( " happy " ) Dawg???
Old Apr 30, 2005, 1:46 PM   #8

Just be careful, Dawg...its probly not a good idea to ask for a pretty young model to take pictures of:-)

Dan
dan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2005, 2:02 PM   #9

Dan I've done that several times before and payed for it a thousand times over. not likely to happen again in my dodder's. If you have a suggestion on the items I'd need PLEASE give them to me and I, at this time will be able to get them. A few days from now I wont be able to!!! I know that there are things I should be ordering but they just won't come to mind.

Dawg
Old Apr 30, 2005, 2:06 PM   #10

Gonna buy a Tcon as soon as I sell my 3.1 good lil cam but dont use it since the 7590, Oh and congrats Dawg, you was a good lil dawg I guess:-)
TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote