Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old May 1, 2005, 3:06 PM   #11

I'm very versatiile. Sometimes I cruize, sometime I croon!!!

Attached Images

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2005, 10:22 AM   #12

Great pic Wagaboo,I have yet to try a sunset shoot,gonna have a go sometime this week.

TommysDad
tommysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2005, 12:22 AM   #13

Hey Wagaboo take a look at this.
http://www.geocities.com/cokinfiltersystem/sunset.htm

Dawg
Old May 4, 2005, 2:21 PM   #14

Tnx Dawg took a look at thaT one and actually gonna do something thats alot cheaper and its an idea if you wanna try it...go to a music store and ask about lighting gels , they come in anything you want right up to diffusion, UV, Polarizers etc and should not pay more than 3 dollars for a 10" x 10" sheet of it then improvise with the sheets maybe a rubber band just to start to wrap it but then of course alot better methods are out there Im sure...just an idea...and heres the webpage to the most popular lighting filters in the world it will give you an idea of whats there and carried in good music stores and actually thats how a buddy makes some of his cam filters back home.

http://www.rosco.com/us/index.asp
TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2005, 12:06 AM   #15

Not a bad Idea Wagaboo. But I gotta tell ya, the last time I went into a better music store in Huntsville, I broke out humming dualing banjo's and they promptly banned me for life!! Said something about rocks being offloaded from a dump truck had better tone!!! Anyway I've already commited to the cokin filters, but can still use some of that filter material if I can get someone to go in and purchase it for me!!! LOL

Dawg
Attached Images

Old May 5, 2005, 9:26 PM   #16

Wag - that is one big hill, on my map they call it a spiral hwy. The elevation change must be several thousand feet.

Al
alandjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2005, 1:50 AM   #17

Actually Alandjo, thats the old hi-way but a beautiful drive and coming down the hill is about 6 1/2 miles and the spiral is about double that, I'll post a picture from up top soon...have not been around cuz a neighbor had taken his life sunday night in his car by fire and I witnessed it so needless to say I havent been interested in much since that night but hope to be back soon and joking with all my cyber buddies soon...
Old May 6, 2005, 5:04 AM   #18

Wagaboo-

We don't have anything than can act as a shield between us and this kind of primal horror. And only time will begin to (but never really finally) take it away.

Support comes from family and community -- there's not much this community can do at our cyber-distances, but you have our support. My wife lost her brother to suicide and we still take comfort from everyone who knows us.
DGehman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2005, 10:57 AM   #19

Sorry to hear that Wag. If you need anything just holler.

Dawg
Old May 6, 2005, 1:22 PM   #20

Its hard to get that image out of my head about trying to get this fella out of the car but it was too hot to touch even the fire dept' said there was nothing that could be done so I have resolved to that fact so thing are getting better now....on a different note trying to sell my 3.2 to get a Tcon and hopefully soon...wooo-hooo