Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old May 22, 2005, 8:50 PM   #11

Yeah Al. I'm sure the wife looked suspicious to them. I mean why would any woman that looks as good as her be hanging around with a gorilla like me. VERY suspicious!!

LOL Awdg

Attached Images

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2005, 10:52 PM   #12

Nice shots Dawg, Too bad about the security being so tight. Isn't it a crock of s--t that we live in a world where you can't take pics of something like this any old way you choose. Flippin old world is getting to be a pain....ok i'm calmed down and off the warpath now.

Shame on you Dawg for trying to trade your wife for a pic. (wonder what I could get for mine) lol.

Bob
Bob Mevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2005, 11:22 PM   #13

Hey Dawg, Remember how you said that you had not been to Las Vegas and with thepics you felt like at least you kind of been there. Well I never been to Wheeler Dam and now I feel like I kind of have. Thanks for the trip to Wheeler Dam. Do I get frequent flyer miles for going there onDX6490 Airlines.
MrBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2005, 11:28 PM   #14

All this security is ridiculous. I bet they didnt ask the guys in teh fishing boats to be searched, and they could have actually had a bomb in the boat
RedDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2005, 11:46 AM   #15

MrBlue if I had them I'd give them out,but we can;t even get Kodak to issue a new firm ware on the 6490 so frequent flyer miles is out of the question. Thanks for giving my poor photos a look though. Red Dragon the TVA police force right now has a team on every dam powerhouse that would shoot you if they even thought you were doing something suspisious down there! They follow every move those people were making and knew who they were by the boat license numbers. The water flow from the turbines goes out of the dam there at about 60 mile per hr and prevents anything from being floated intothe turbines. Tey would have paid me to take her back after only part of a day Bob!! LOL

Dawg
Old May 23, 2005, 5:44 PM   #16

Nice shots Dawg! I was trying to take shots of some planes at Albany Airport from a public rd and the next thing you know security pulls up and wants to whisk me away!Now I'm the first to agree we need to be more careful, but I'm gettin mighty fed up with all this *#@$

Dan

dan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2005, 8:37 PM   #17

So Dawg no frequent flyer miles for flying to Wheeler Dam, DARN! Next time I'm taking the bus. LOL.
MrBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2005, 12:42 AM   #18

Awesome pics though BD, I cant beleive hos big that thing is !
RedDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2005, 1:09 AM   #19

I just wish I had your talent for structural photos RD. MB I'll pay half the bus fare as far as my house and that is my last offer! LOL Too bad Dan, you and I are on a list of ner do wells in some gov. file!! They probably have an annex with my name on it by now!

Dawg