Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Jun 10, 2005, 10:01 AM   #1

I went riding with some friends the other day and we found a nice, tight, little turn on a backroad with a church next to it. So we parked and set up some shots of us running through the turn. We spent about an hour and some 50+ shots playing around. Even got some decent vid clips.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"This is one of me

gpz2zrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 10, 2005, 10:03 AM   #2

Here's one of my buddy, Jay, on his '01 F4i

Old Jun 10, 2005, 10:04 AM   #3

This is my friend Leon, on his '98 Vmax. What a beast to hustle through the corners.

Old Jun 10, 2005, 10:05 AM   #4

Another of me.

Old Jun 10, 2005, 10:07 AM   #5

One more. This is my favorite. It's of me and Jay. I've been wanting to take some action shots and I think these turned out well. Thanks for looking.

Old Jun 10, 2005, 12:18 PM   #6

Glad to see that you and Jay know to keep your heads level with the ground when taking a curve. Tell Leon for me that if he'll keep his head level with the ground and counter steer instead of leaning he'll get through the corners a lot easier and not have to muscle it so much. I always liked the V-Max but thought it had a seat a little too high, due to the tall cylinders. I like V-fours, as a former Magna owner and always loved the torque and straight line acceleration of the V-four. But they need to be learned, as to cornering. Most are cruisers and not given easily to tight cornering. They can do it but until you learn how they can be a handful. I loved the action shots, as motorcycling was my passion until my wife could no longer ride. Maybe with her back operation over in a few mos. We'll get back to it. Have fun and be careful Robert, We need more posts from you.

Your friend The BigDawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2005, 2:53 PM   #7

Those are nice shots..looks like it was good day for riding

Dan

dan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2005, 3:15 PM   #8

Good shots Robert,The last shot is my favorite, it looks like you and your buddy are headed for the checked flag and he's trying to catch you. I also did a little riding back in the day, I remember any time I had a bad day or just stressed out about something boy after a nice long ride it seems like all problems were left behind in the wind. I agree with Dawg you need to post more often.

MrBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2005, 6:02 PM   #9

Thanks for the comments guys. I agree, Blue, riding is always therapeutic for me. It just chases my everyday problems away. Dawg, I hope all goes well with your wife's operation and y'all can get back to riding. I know how hard it can be to have to give it up, when you got that itch. No fun.
Old Jun 10, 2005, 9:03 PM   #10

It was harder on her than me. I've seen her go to sleep and stay asleep for 90 miles or more. Said it was the most relaxing thing she'd ever done.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote