Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Jul 14, 2005, 7:15 AM   #11

I studied Mauy Thai for 3 yrs Dawg,I was trained by a pupil of Master Sken.I thouroughly enjoyed it and hope to take it up again when I shake off the M.E./CFS.I was looking into meditation classes at the Budhist Priory,to see if it helps with my illness.I`m really surprisedthat you are a 6th level Wing Chun ,:shock::shock:. You have my utmost respect, and I mean that sincerely.I know of the "other famous":G Wing Chun practitioner, he was a childhood hero of mine ,and still is!!!!

TD

LOL, now I know why you can hold an Icehouse in 1 hand ,and a 6490 in the other without fallin over :lol::lol:

http://www.mastersken.com/
tommysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2005, 9:07 AM   #12

As in everything balance and moderation are everything, TD. If you have the oportunity to study meditation at the priory do so. It will help with life in general. I was lucky in finding a 10th level master of comprehension working at a small manufacturing plant where I worked for 13 years. He was just over from Hong Kong and was not interested in making a living teaching. I recieved free lessons from him for 6 years before I started teaching myself. He is still to this day one of my best friends though we both have stopped teaching. As for the Little Dragon, he has been an inspiration to several generations of martial artist and will continue to do so for several more!

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2005, 9:12 PM   #13

While i don't study martial arts and have no idea what you and Dawg are talking about, LOL. I just wanted to say that I hope you find relief from your illness, as I hate to see anybody sick. I'm wishing the best for you, TD.

Bob
Bob Mevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2005, 9:31 PM   #14

Thanks Bob, I`ve had it forseveral years now,I know what I can and can`t do,I just gotta pace myself,that means no 5yr oldshangin off my neck :G:G

Thanks again

TD
Old Jul 14, 2005, 9:44 PM   #15

Same here TD. Keep your spirits up. If you get to feeling down, I'll post a shot of me nekkid just to cheer you up. LOL

Dawg
Old Jul 14, 2005, 9:53 PM   #16

What do you say, TD. try to avoid having Dawg post a pic of his nekkid self, LOL.

Bob
Bob Mevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2005, 9:56 PM   #17

Bob the wife thinks I've got a great bod!! lol I need to have her vision checked again. This is one of the tell tale signs!! LOLOLOL

Dawg
Old Jul 15, 2005, 6:53 AM   #18

Quote:
I'll post a shot of me nekkid just to cheer you up. LOL

Dawg, then I would be the one walkin down the beach in red and gold robes !!!! :G:G:G

TD

Old Jul 16, 2005, 12:33 AM   #19

Well we couldn't have that TD. Instead I'll post one of me Smileing. Folks say when I do that I can curdel milk and cause chickens to stop laying and cows to go dry!! Never understood what they meant! Here is a pic from 23 yrs ago.

Da smileing Dawg
Attached Images

Old Jul 16, 2005, 4:32 AM   #20

Thanks for the daily giggle Dawg!!.:lol:

You could always put that pic on the mantlepiece, it`ll keep the gran chilluns away from the fire. :G

TD