Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Aug 27, 2005, 8:30 PM   #1

After your comments about the arrow sign, I thought I'd show you what used to be my favorite watering hole on Tue. and Wed. nights. Free beer from 6pm to 8pm. $5 cover charge and free if you have a CDL.
Attached Images

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 27, 2005, 8:35 PM   #2

If you have trouble finding it, it's at the Bryson road exit on I-65 in Bryson Tennessee. Look behind the Shady Lawn Truck Stop. The truck stop is Easy to find look for the concrete Chicken. All this is about ten miles north of my house.

Dawg
Attached Images

Old Aug 27, 2005, 8:38 PM   #3

If you go a little too far down Bryson road you'll come to this road sign. Try to remember it's Bunker Hill Tenn. I wouldn't want you to get too confused!!! LOL

Dawg
Attached Images

Old Aug 27, 2005, 9:30 PM   #4

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
After your comments about the arrow sign, I thought I'd show you what used to be my favorite watering hole on Tue. and Wed. nights. Free beer from 6pm to 8pm. $5 cover charge and free if you have a CDL.
I'm out of it Dawg, what is a CDL. Also in the third photo is Wheelerton Baptist Church it adds some delima as to which way to go.

Pablo
alandjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2005, 10:08 PM   #5

I understand the story of the first two......

You go to the Boobie bar and end up with a giant coc...... No, that can't be right.:-)

I'm too tired to read the third one, if it doesn't say Boobies or Beer, my attention drops.
Cold Snail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2005, 11:02 PM   #6

Just returned from a trouncing of the Red Sox by the Detroit Tigers (we moved here from Michigan, so we have mixed emotions tonight) -- hilarious, Dawg, great stuff.

I meant no disrespect of the arrow sign - my suggested text for it is just a collection of two or three I've actually seen along highways. They were really interesting at night when local law or custom allowed the owners to use spotlight bulbs in the sockets. It was like driving past 10 flash cameras pointed at you.

CDL -commercial driving license - over-the-road trucker? My guess, anyway.

Thanks for the laugh. We have several twice-live-size fiberglass steers and a 20-foot-high steel cactus on Route 1 in Saugus, just north of Boston, for the Hilltop Steak House, but as far as I know, we're plumb out of concrete animals.

Dave
DGehman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2005, 11:06 PM   #7

A CDL is a Comercial Drivers Licence, The type Comercial Truck drivers must have, Pablo.
As for the other Paul The beer was free and cold on Tue and Wed. The women weren't and were in that order!! LOL Pablo the road is in a T shape right there and there are three directions to choose from! As for the bungalo club, I paid for two of my son-in-laws to have their bachelor parties there. Had good clean (though partially un clothed) fun!! LOL

Dawg
Old Aug 28, 2005, 7:58 AM   #8

lol, you guys are sick! that giant coc comment almost made me choke on a soda. WTF kinda name is Boobie Bungalow anyway? :lol:
johnsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2005, 8:22 AM   #9

Nice shots Dawg, free beer????? no wonder you knew about this place:-)

Paul the 3rd shot mentions a church, where everyone stops and prays for free beer on the other weeknights.

Dan

dan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2005, 11:28 AM   #10

LOL, Dan you hit the nail on the head with that one!!!!! It was the only topless club in ten counties when it first opened up. Hence the boob---ies!! LOL Your right Dan it was the free beer that drew me in. I could have cared less about the Boobs!

Dawg