Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Oct 2, 2005, 11:12 AM   #11

Well I can't speak for the conditions there Peter but the conditions here in the US are great and have nothing to do with what we were talking about in the above posts. If you think they are so bad try to inform Kodak of that and see if you can achieve results. So far all that I have heard from you are complaints and no suggestions for remedies. Are you trying to convince people in a Kodak Forum not to continue buying Kodak cameras ?? Or are you trying to put enough negative posts in to convince a casual browser not to make a Kodak their first choice as a camera?? I wonder about your handle there. Does Pana have anything to do with a panasonic camera. Not that I mind a Panasonic user posting here. I just would prefer a more positive outlook from my fellow posters. If conditions are Bad there and you can't find a P850 in stock. Well go online and buy one. As for reliability my DX6490 is fast closing in on 6000 photos since march!!

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2005, 12:16 PM   #12

@ dawg

I know the fantastic qualities of the Kodak-cameras, but I know the conditions in Germany and other European countries, too.

Peter
pana2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2005, 12:44 PM   #13

Then you and others in those countries need to keep after Kodak to improve their service and help in those areas you are concerned about. They do listen but they as many large corporations , Need heavy amounts of input from concerned citizens and prosumers to change their ways. One or two won't do it. They won't hear you. I don't mind lending my help but as I don't know the particulars it would not be easy for me to convince them. Anecdotal evidence or particular cases would help. Not just generalities. Specific cases are needed and a lot of them. If there are enough of these then Kodak can be moved to help out by improving their post sales help!

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote