Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Oct 18, 2005, 9:16 PM   #1

When I first saw what was happening in this Kodak Folder, I said to myself, "wow this is a great group. They are really very friendly, and they seem to care about each other." I made up my mind that perhaps, I could be part of that (in my opinion) admired group.

I have postedseveral "more than your ordinary" Kodak photo samples. I have attempted to be friendly and outgoing. However, it has not worked very well. Even when I posted a gangbusters existing light/no flash photo, I really thought that I might get your attention, but I guess Rambler, Fava98, Mato34, and Big Dawg+ others seem to have a greater draw on your attention. So I have made another decision.

Folks I am out of here, there are other forums and other websites. They even have Kodak folders.

Ultra
ultrazoom22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 18, 2005, 11:41 PM   #2

I think your assesment is unfair. You have posted only 1 post , statistically even you should have tried couple more before concluding. Response time on this forum is little slow but that is a matter of patience.

At other forums also you might get disappointed.

Atindra
Atindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2005, 12:57 AM   #3

It says under your Avatar that you have 49 posts. Where are the other photos and posts. If you do not think that I or other members of this forum have paid enough attention to your posts or have not answered your questions. I'm very sorry you feel that way. I am the moderator of another forum and post a lot on this one, as well as take care of a wife who has just been through back surgery and am dealing with heart trouble, cancer and cataracts. Not to mention the trials and tribulations of Three daughters and 11 grandchildren. This is not said to emote sympathy from anyone. It's just the way things are. As for not helping someone or sharing the knowledge I have to help, that's just never been the truth!! Look at the number of posts under my Avatar. I have spent large amounts of time and energy just to post my photo's and to look at and comment on other's! All of those posts have been since March of this year. I take the time or up until the last month have taken the time to welcome and look and comment on everyone's posts. I think if you'll have a little more patience and post more photo's and comment and critique others work you'll find that we will learn more about you and start to share in your pleasure of this hobby of ours. If you go ahead and leave this forum I hope you find happiness and success in what ever you do!!

Dawg

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2005, 12:41 PM   #4

That's alot of post in just 15 days. He should have gotten aleast 1 answer. These guys have helped me 500% in my short time here. Much has been, just reading what others have ask or posted.
sandtowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2005, 3:49 PM   #5

Sorry you feel that way, Ultra. I do try to respond to everyone, though I can't always do it everyday. Looking back thru old posts as far as sept 15, I can only find one post in the kodak forum by you, and that was 2 days ago!! Jeez, give people a chance to look at it.

Dan

dan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2005, 4:49 PM   #6

I think that you have offered me good advice. So, please pardon my hastiness. I still like the group. You are very nice.

Ultra
ultrazoom22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2005, 11:53 PM   #7

And we hope to see more of your posts soon!!

Dawg
Old Oct 20, 2005, 12:16 PM   #8

isn't ultrazoom22 speaklightly? *boggle*
swgod98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2005, 1:30 PM   #9

ultrazoom22 wrote:
Quote:
I think that you have offered me good advice. So, please pardon my hastiness. I still like the group. You are very nice.

Ultra

Hi Ultra, by any chance you know Sarah Joyce-speaklightly? The shot which you posted (the low light one), I have seen from sarah too.

Atindra
Atindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2005, 1:50 PM   #10

I thought that photo looked familiar!!
Dawg