Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Mar 29, 2003, 2:22 PM   #1

Default Kodak easyshare software

I'll try this question here first then in the software section. I just joined the forums today and had so much fun looking around I almost forgot to post. I have a 4900 and have taken 1000s of pictures since last Sept. Just this past week my picture icons in the software changed. No pictures just an X in the middle of the icon. When I right click on it and click properties the file size is there but the picture size is 0x0. I still have my pictures in My Pictures but I also have the same problem in my Albums. Tried to email Kodak on their page but not sure it worked. Sorry this is so long, thanks for any help. Roger
RogernCara is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 30, 2003, 3:16 PM   #2

Same (just an X in the middle of the icon) happend to me. But it was my fault when that happend: The reason was that I renamed some directories in my "my pictures"-directory. I fixed that problem with re-organizing the albums with the "Organize"-button of the easyshare software (sorry - donīt know if itīs called "Organize" in the US-software - at least the button is named "Organisieren" in the German version :P ).
Bigsexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2003, 2:10 PM   #3

Thanks for the help. The english version doesn't have that button but I think your on the right track. I'll look around alittle more. Rog
RogernCara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2003, 5:04 AM   #4

Here is a pic of the English version that I found in my manual - so there is an "Organize"-button there in the folder "My Collection". Maybe you donīt have the latest version (2.1) - you can get it here.
Bigsexy is offline   Reply With Quote