Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old May 24, 2006, 8:29 AM   #1

I have a Polaroid 2300Z camera that has been a great digital camera for the last 2 years , But after I installed new batterys my daylight pictures come out over exposure and my night pictures come out great ? Is my shutter the problem ? I'm newbe and all help would be appreciated !! THanks Dan
goveia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 24, 2006, 9:58 AM   #2

Have you tried removing the batteries and then reinstalling them? Also check that you've got the right voltage. Some batteries are hotter off the shelf than some others! Just a thought!

Another thing to think of is the price of 4, 5, and 6 Mega-Pixel cameras is really coming down. Now or the near future might be a good time to step up to higher quality photos!! Again just a thought from an old.......

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2006, 6:16 PM   #3

Yes you are right !! Dawg for the price of repairs for the old 2300Z can be a down payment for a new Camera !! Thanks Dan
goveia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2006, 12:54 AM   #4

I know some folks are sentimentally attached to some cameras..But with these digital cameras sometimes we just need to retire some of the older cameras and sometimes just put them up in a special place to take out every now and then and remember the good times we've had with them. I've got an old Brownie Box camera and a Pentax K1000 that I do that with every now and then! I hope you either can get the old poloroid fixed or that you can find a good camera to replace it...No matter the brand...Just have some happy shooting, Dan!!

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote