Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Jul 23, 2006, 9:54 PM   #11

Thanks F/B

I down loaded it and uninstalled the Yahoo tool bar. I just tried to access the photos in the begining of this thread and I still get the bix white box with a small one with a x in it. Flash player 9 was installed.
Do you know of any way to get around the 2 year wait for the 250k exemption on capital gains tax?

BiLL

bill2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2006, 10:10 PM   #12

What browser are you using? I suspect it's IE, that's the one that has the biggest problems with flashplayers. I don't use Flashplayer 9. I used Swishmax to create the animation, and exported it to Flash 7.

I'll see if I can fix it real quick. There's a fix I can apply so Flash Player 9 can play it..

***EDITED***

Well I don't know why you can't view it. I just checked and the Flashplayer 9 issue has to do with dynamic text, and the animation does not use that.

Ron
ronpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2006, 10:50 PM   #13

Well I admit, I don't mind the sound of being the only male in a store.:lol: Although no computers... I work in a fast food kitchen and my managers glowing computer screen is about the only thing that keeps me going through the day... sure I can't touch it, but still, it's a computer and I find comfort in that.:blah:

ronpete wrote:
Quote:
You probably wouldn't really like the work enviroment. I work in a hardware store. There are 3 employees, and the owner. I'm the only male. It is like stepping back 30 years in time. Everything is done by hand, no computers. The owner hates computers, because she's too... oh well don't get me started..

This river and dam, Drake Park is located about 3 blocks from the store. This is where several people will do their lunch. I think it helps keep me from going crazy....

Ron
Morag2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2006, 12:11 AM   #14

Bill.... simply uncheck the box for the Yahoo Toolbar before downloading Flash.

Maybe you want to do a 1031 "Like-Kind" Exchange to a higher priced property with a larger mortgage. Contact a broker in your neighborhood.
FaciaBrut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2006, 6:57 AM   #15

No can do. It's take 2 in the agreement. I agreed but flash 9 is doing nothing and went to remove in controll pannel and yahoo still there. Will tonight when I go home after work.

BiLL
Old Jul 24, 2006, 7:28 AM   #16

Here's a screenshot of the page. Has an obtion to not get Yahoo Toolbar.
Attached Images

FaciaBrut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2006, 7:31 AM   #17

I sea sayd the blind man.

Thanks,

BiLL

:O