Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Jul 29, 2006, 6:29 AM   #1

As a property manager contracted by the U.S Dept. of Veterans Affairs (VA), I used my old DC215 for appraisals and to provide documentation that repairs were needed and that they were completed. I would shoot from 36 to 100 photos of each government foreclosed property, before and after rehabing the subject property. I also used it for rental property management purposes, to document the condition of the rental property before the tenant moved in and after the tenant moved out.

Currently I use my P850 when we need a few outside shots of a home that we can't get close to... maybe it's on a precarious mountain slope or the pic needs to be taken from across a field because a pack of rotweilers is guarding the grounds. And the P850 is always in my car as I'm out and about on weekends... If I pass one of my company's new listings, I'll slam on the brakes and take a quick picture of the home. (That drives my "significant other" crazy!)

Anyone else here ever use his/her Kodak camera more as a business tool than an artist's palette?
FaciaBrut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 29, 2006, 6:36 AM   #2

Wish i could, but it's just personal use for me at the moment. I still have to work for a living.

FaciaBrut wrote:
Quote:
Anyone else here ever use his/her Kodak camera more as a business tool than an artist's palette?
12noon is offline   Reply With Quote