Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Jul 31, 2006, 10:08 PM   #1

Some of you remember me talking about placing an order through Kodak last Thursday. Well, my order was delivered today! I thought that was pretty fast shipping (it was processed Friday) and I am pretty happy with my order from Kodak The D-22 adapter for the 6000 dock was very simple to set up and the camera bag! Wow! I didn't think it was THAT large since it's considered "medium"! lol But it will be great, especially when I get my tcon lense and other accessories! They even threw in some Kodak picture paperand some coupons :-D

Nik
scrappynik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 1, 2006, 1:17 AM   #2

Nice one.

I'm going to have to take a photo of the camera bag that i bought off ebay. The ebay listing and photo made it sound like a very good camera bag, but when it came in the post, i found out that the camera only just fits inside it and even though it looks good, it's just too small. I can just about fit an extra battary in it with the camera as well.

It just goes to show that it isn't always good to get things cheap from Ebay !
12noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2006, 10:24 AM   #3

Nik I'm glad it worked out for you! Kodak .com is a very reliable place for shopping!12noon All I can say is Amen and I agree on the EBay thing!! LOL I've seen it happen that way too often!

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2006, 12:36 PM   #4

As I general rule, I don't trust Ebay. And I would like to order that Camera bag, but ordering from the states to Canada is brutal..
Morag2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2006, 11:34 PM   #5

eBay is definately buyer-beware. The better informed will get the better deals! I personally have had great luck, but I will usually check an item out in a retail store first to make sure I want it, then come home and look it up on eBay!

Kodak's "large" bags are HUGE! enough to fit 2 cameras and several accessories easily!

I don't really care for their prices, but I may end up buying a few things direct from kodak after all
wizbummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2006, 10:45 AM   #6

wizbummer wrote:
Quote:
I don't really care for their prices,
I only ordered the bag because it was regular $19.99 and I got it for half that! PLUS, since I ordered 2 accessories, I got 10% off so it was under $9 for the bag

I buy and sell on Ebay alot. You just need to do your research, as far as how much an item goes for in the stores or other online retailers. Plus reading the fine print and checking out the sellers feedback

Nik
scrappynik is offline   Reply With Quote