Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Aug 22, 2006, 11:16 AM   #1

I'm not a moderator here and lord knows I'm just an amatuer newbie like most everyone else so please guys don't jump on me too hard for the observation I'm making. This is not to put anyone down but to try to help. All replies and comments are welcome!! I've noticed that some folks are starting to copy then edit other folks photos without asking first...Good manners and common courtesy demand that you either ask first or at least tell the person who took the photo that you will remove it if they object! My photos are open to anyone changing them if they wish but even then it's nice to be asked when they are to be edited or changed. Like I said just good manners!

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 22, 2006, 1:27 PM   #2

I'm with ya, Dawg. I think one of the things I"ve always enjoyed about this group is nobody trashes other members photos like some of the other forums. Please understand...I'm not saying anyone did that, I don't beleive that has happened. But I agree you should ask if you want to play with someone else's toys. We've always tried to encourage new posters and I wouldn't have been happy if someone felt the need to edit my first post ( although I'm sure it could've used it:-))
Awhile back some of us thought it would be good to mention in your subject line if you wanted your pic critiqued and that way the rest of us know what kind of response you're looking for.

Dan

dan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2006, 3:03 PM   #3

Mea culpa! Point well taken! It's easy to get too casual about that when you enhance other people's photos for a living!
FaciaBrut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2006, 3:16 PM   #4

Quote:
Awhile back some of us thought it would be good to mention in your subject line if you wanted your pic critiqued and that way the rest of us know what kind of response you're looking for
That would be a great idea !!
Boily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2006, 10:49 PM   #5

I agree with all the above and will be adding the comment that any crtiques or changes will be acceptable for my photos....not that they would need any seeing as the are so goo------AWWWEWWW Quit that Little Dawg...Whutz that???? Gettin' the big head you say???/ Oh yeah I seez!! Anyone wanting to get their hands dirty on my poor photos.....You liked that huh???....Can manipulate them to death!! You liked that too huh?? Oh well the Little Dawg rules!!

Dawg The servant!
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote