Old Aug 23, 2006, 10:05 PM   #11

wizbummer wrote:
Quote:
With your permission, I'll take a gander at it w/ photoshop
You have my permission :G

scrappynik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2006, 10:51 PM   #12

Well here you are!

This is the best of the 3 I came up with in the past 45 mins. I spent the rest of the time cursing and correcting because I had left color out of the very tail end of the car (doh! :homey
Attached Images

wizbummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2006, 11:16 PM   #13

wizbummer wrote:
Quote:
This is the best of the 3 I came up with in the past 45 mins. I spent the rest of the time cursing
LOL!! Thanks so much wiz!!! I really like your edit! Now how'd ya do it? LOL

EN121--go for it! I'd love to see what you come up with

Niki
Old Aug 23, 2006, 11:35 PM   #14

First I desaturated it to -80... play around and see what level you like on it. Then use the history brush to put the color back on the car, I made sure to not do the windows so the cars behind it didn't color back in. The glass does have a slight blueish tinge to it, which you can add your own level with a blue brush and light opacity to keep the other colors out.

Then I just used a large (65-100) brush w/ white, very low opacity (3-10%) and carefully brushed over the whole pic except the car, a bit extra in the corners, and took out a bit of the shadow under the car with it. Then I applied the vignette lens correction to it, about +70 brightness and midpoint around +30.

The tricky part is using the white brush to lighten it how you need it and not make a distinctive line, I've found that doing a single stroke at a time works best because if you don't like how it looks, you can undo just a bit at a time or a lot if you need, thank goodness for the history box! I still did leave a light line on it, kind of trying to give an effect of the car melting away the haze around it... er, somethin like that :-)

I noticed on your 2nd and 3rd pics, you managed to get the reflections out of far right of the bumper near the turn signal, and out of the passanger 1/4 panel of that yellow car... how'd you do that??
wizbummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:09 AM   #15

wizbummer wrote:
Quote:
I noticed on your 2nd and 3rd pics, you managed to get the reflections out of far right of the bumper near the turn signal, and out of the passanger 1/4 panel of that yellow car... how'd you do that??
I didn't even notice the reflection of the yellow car until my son pointed it out to me :lol:so I used the clone tool to just cover it up with red same thing with the bumper too. Thanks for the direction on how you got the effect you did Wiz...I'll have to print that out.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:16 AM   #16

Thanks a lots for sharing this type of picture with edit & origianl version. I like al the pics. In fact i also looking this type of effect in any pic. Can u tell more about that photoshop element, i mean how can i do, ther are any special tututorial for that ? If possible post here .

Thanks
indianguy077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2006, 7:34 AM   #17

indianguy077 wrote:
Quote:
In fact i also looking this type of effect in any pic. Can u tell more about that photoshop element, i mean how can i do, ther are any special tututorial for that ?
Do you have Elements? I actually have a book with how to do different effects. This one is pretty easy. I can post the directions if you want?

Niki
Old Aug 24, 2006, 9:32 AM   #18

I think I like the third one best. Could I have your permission to try something with the original?

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2006, 3:06 PM   #19

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
I think I like the third one best. Could I have your permission to try something with the original?

But of course you can

Niki
Old Aug 24, 2006, 3:08 PM   #20

Very nice edits Niki, #3 is also my favorite:-)
Boily is offline   Reply With Quote