Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (
-   Konica Minolta (
-   -   What is this ? (

KCan Jul 16, 2002 1:03 AM

What is this ?
I got an Minolta strap ( probably for reflex camera), and it has this accessory on , can anyone tell me what is this used for ?

fotograafdigi Jul 16, 2002 4:19 AM

Hi, cant see the picture (shows as a non-loadable image here), but I suspect it's the holder for the flashconnector cap that protects the flashcontacts on the camera. There's a little thing to put in place over the flashconnector when not using an external flash to protect the flashconnector and when using a flash the holder on the strap is very practical for not losing the protectioncap.

[Edited on 16-7-2002 by fotograafdigi]

KCan Jul 16, 2002 7:18 AM

Hi fotograafdigi

I don't know why the pic doesn't show evrytime , I use the same thing as before ( at the old forum) , pbase storage thing. here is the link:

is it what you are talking about?

[Edited on 7-16-2002 by KCan]

JimHunt Jul 18, 2002 6:31 PM

You have to make a donation to pBase before you can direct link to photos.

KCan Jul 18, 2002 8:54 PM

Thanks JimHunt,
ok, I figured out to attach pic ...

fotograafdigi Jul 19, 2002 4:37 AM

thing on strap
Nope, seems like something different from what I got on my strap.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.