Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Oct 19, 2003, 11:28 AM   #31

A Dimage A1 reviewed by a UK magazine had noise problems with the Blue channel - Red & Green were OK. (Well I think it was the Blue channel that was the bad one)

Has anyone else had this problem?
Draigoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2003, 11:39 AM   #32

oh well, noise will be noise. find me a perfect digital camera please. someone will always find fault in one no matter what. the darn things have more sophistication and cpu power then most of the shuttle fleet. there's always something.

those who can do, do. those who can't just b***h about it.

will the reviewer with all his/her tech toys for testing please come up with the answer for all these items they find.
sjms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2003, 5:27 PM   #33
NHL

Here we go again:
http://search.dpreview.com/forums/se...ise&forum=1024

Just don't buy it! Get a 300D instead...

The fact of the matter is we've all gone through this before and were perfectly content with the results of the previous D7's design, and theses cameras are still the closest thing to a dSLR with the most compact all-in-one format. The A1 is only better in everyway including the IS! :P

Like sjms, I think I get myself the A1 as a 2nd camera as well when I don't need to lug my 10D and its lenses around... :lol: :lol: :lol:
NHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2003, 10:10 PM   #34

Default A-1 battery and charger headache!

I recently purchased a Minolta A-1. The camera was great until the battery (NP-400) ran down and I put it in the charger (BC-400). The charging light came on for about 2 seconds, went out and refused to charge any more. I took the charger back to the camera store and they swapped out for another BC-400. When I tried the new charger the same thing happened, so I bought another ($44.00) battery. With this new battery the charging light stays on for about 4 minutes, goes out and will not charge further. I now have an expensive camera with two completely discharged batteries and no way to charge them. Has anyone noticed this as a technical issue with the BC-400 or NP-400?
drbiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2003, 10:24 PM   #35

have you thought of calling minolta?
sjms is offline   Reply With Quote