Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Nov 15, 2003, 9:34 AM   #11
Administrator

I am aware of no compatibility problems with any of the non pro Memory Sticks (Sony, Lexar, or Sandisk 128mb Memory Sticks should work fine, without problems).

You may have a bad memory stick.

If you are using a Memory Stick brand other than these (Lexar, Sony, Sandisk), then you may have problems.

As far as Secure Digital, see my previous post on compatibility.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2003, 12:19 PM   #12

My memory stick is Lexar!!! (128+128)
I do not why is the problem!!
acedo100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2003, 8:26 PM   #13
Administrator

I am using a Lexar 128mb x 2 (256mb total) Memory Stick, with no problems at all in my Konica KD-510z.

You may want to check the switches (A to B; Lock to Unlock) on the Memory Stick to make sure they are not at fault (switch them back and forth once, in case the contacts are dirty).

Does the problem exist with either Memory Stick memory bank (a and b)? Are you sure that you are formatting the Memory Stick after every use?

That's the only suggestions that I would have (other than perhaps the battery). It could be possible that the voltage in your battery is low, causing the strange symptoms.

Have you tried a different battery?

P.S. -- as I mentioned in my previous post, you could also have a bad Memory Stick. It should be under warranty, so Lexar should replace it.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote