Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Dec 1, 2003, 1:07 AM   #1

Default f200 or g400

I am having a very difficult time deciding between the f200 and g400. My primary concerns are portability and quality. While both models are pocketable I haven't found much comparing the image quality of these two. Could anyone here help me out?
jeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 1, 2003, 5:31 PM   #2

don't even think of the f200 compared to the g400. even if the picture quality is equivalent, the g400 sets a new standard in ready speed. you won't miss an opportunity picture with the g400 like you might with the f200. the g400 was just shipped last week and is available for between $309-349 shipping incl.
Sanderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2003, 12:12 AM   #3

I am having the same trouble deciding on which camera to go with, have you decided yet?
Chris
boomguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2004, 4:30 PM   #4

Hi folks! I'm thinking about buying F200 or F300 still not decide which one since prices here are almost same for both models so I try to find out about difference in performance of them if any. Maybe anyone could share such info with me?
As for G400 I consider it as well because of timing for shutter and start-up but qucikly drop it from my list since it doesn't have much manual controls and from what it looks to have some troubles with focus in low light(we also have higher prices for it than on F series). So my choice is F even taking in consideration it's slow performance speed.
sensovision is offline   Reply With Quote