Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Apr 19, 2011, 2:42 PM   #1

Default error system konica kd 420z

Hello,
hello everyone, when I open the camera KONICA Digital Revio KD-420Z, it works well, as normal, without an SD card 512,
Now when I insert the memory card kingston 512 MB SD in the camera, it gives me format that is impossible it does not recognize the card!.
Another thing is that when I connect the camera to the computer or with the SD card or without it, the computer fails to recognize, and it gives me this message: "system error 1064 0185 "which is written on a blue screen!
Note that the device works well but since I loaned to a friend, this problem has produced there.
And when I tested the same memory card on another device, 512 MB SD card works fine!
ie it is not the memory card causing the problem.
Important! here is not a question of driver, because on the official website of Konica I read that if you are under Windows XP you do not need a driver for the device is recognized by the computer.

thank you for answering me ..

halmark

Here are two pictures and a mini-video description:

pictures
http://www.mediafire.com/?n5wv1anb2bfae6k
http://www.mediafire.com/?39a5va15hr95l3v

Video

http://www.mediafire.com/?k6zh6u00hlld6k6
halmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 19, 2011, 3:09 PM   #2
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by halmark View Post
And when I tested the same memory card on another device, 512 MB SD card works fine!
ie it is not the memory card causing the problem.
Try formatting the card using this utility. Use a card reader if possible.

http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter_3/

It may be a card issue (most likely problem if it was working before your friend used it). He may have formatted it using the wrong file system or something. For example, Windows will often use FAT32 by default (and your camera does not support a FAT32 file system). I've seen that issue before with some cameras that don't support FAT32 (once formatted that way, they refuse to allow you do do anything with them, including reformat them).

Or, try a different card in your camera (and I'd stick to 1GB or smaller cards with it).
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2011, 7:36 AM   #3

Default I think this is a problem of card ...

Hello ,
note that I formatted the memory card with SD FORMAT program .. but it has not solved the problem! And ,I changed my card mermoire, Kingston SD 512 MB, with another,
the same problem persists. And I tested the same card, 512 MB SD KINGSTON on another digital camera , and it works well. So it's not
a memory card problems but that of the digital camera!
Old May 16, 2011, 9:45 PM   #4

Default About SD card

hello
thank you for your answer first,
So what I did was
1 - I've formatted the original card kingston SD 512 with the NTFS file system, but it has not solved the problem;
2 - I changed the original card by another 2GB SANDISK, the same problem exists;
3 - I tested the original card (kingston .....) on another device: it works fine ..

thank you to tell me what I should do
Halmark
Old May 17, 2011, 5:15 AM   #5
Administrator

NTFS will *not* work. Try FAT instead.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2011, 4:08 PM   #6

Tahnks ,
I will try that you tell me .