Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Jan 15, 2004, 2:15 PM   #1

Default One more Z1 question :)

I have a Kodak Easyshare right now that I'm about to upgrade from. Planning to get a Z1. Two of my favorite features on the Kodak are the ability for the camera to display a slideshow (I hook this up to TV and record the slideshow to a tape) and the ability for the camera to automatically make every picture "upright". If I turn the camera sideways, the picture still shows up in the correct orientation on the slideshow. (I don't have to turn my head sideways to view half my pictures on the slideshow). Can the Z1 do either or both of these options? I've tried downloading the manual from the Minolta website, but it opens an error page and I haven't been able to download it so far.
Thanks!
Kim
kimmcannally is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 16, 2004, 12:11 AM   #2

Default Z1 features

The Z1 has a pretty good slideshow feature, nothing too fancy but you select the interval and all that fun stuff.
As for rotation, it doesn't automatically save as portrait or landscape, but it's VERY easy to rotate a picture to be one or the other (just push down the bottom of the 4 main buttons). A lot easier than craning your neck or flipping over your monitor/tv
Hope that helps,
Bob
bob877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2004, 7:41 AM   #3

Thank you so much Bob! That's great news I still can't get the manual to download. It starts, then it has an error. But I think that's all the questions I have about it, then I'll read the manual when I buy it
Thanks again!
Kim
kimmcannally is offline   Reply With Quote