Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 8, 2004, 1:39 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1
Default Buy Z1 or Wait for Z2

Hey Everyone its my first post here

I'am interested in buying the minolta z1 but Ive read that the z2 might be comming out soon do u think i should wait for the z2 to come out. Also when will the z2 come out and will it be around the same price as the z1.

Also i would like to hear from some z1 owners and their experiances with this camera


Thanks

Righty
righty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 8, 2004, 4:32 AM   #2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 11
Default

If you need more than 3.2 MP, wait for the Z2. It should be out before Spring. The Z1 should be reduced to between $200 and $250 US once the Z2 is out. The Z2 will start at about $399 MSRP, but the street price will probably shortly fall to what the Z1 is now...about $300.

Here are some images of it:

http://digitalstar.com/minoltalover
CrazyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 7:35 PM.