Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Jun 11, 2014, 9:02 AM   #1

Default Does the Sony HVL-MT24AM Macro Twin Flash work with A2-A200?

i see this flash is Sony's continued product of the one Minolta made, and i know the controller only has the twin light plugins, but i can't seem to find any definate answer about it working like it should with our Minolta cameras.

any users here?

thx

-mike

Last edited by Mikem65d; Jul 30, 2014 at 1:47 AM.
Mikem65d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 15, 2014, 1:00 PM   #2

well for the 93 people that clicked on this thread i want to post an update in case any of you are looking for same answer............i actually found the answer here on this site after going thru page after page, and found it to be posted by someone who is here daily, but probably has posted here so much that it's been forgotten...

so here it is,

http://www.mhohner.de/sony-minolta/twinflash.php

of course nothing is cheap, and the 2 1200R-MFC-1000 ring flash sets i just bought are no exception........finding 2 NIB sets in a row must be a fluke.

funny, the A2 and A200's i bought recently sold for about a 10th of new prices, but these macro sets more than held their value.
Old Jun 21, 2014, 1:01 AM   #3

Just a followup for other that may like to know,

The light was delivered today and first tests prove that the Sony system works perfectly with the Minolta Dimage cameras i have, and this is really fun to use as those who have it already know.
This flash system is amazing, and it will serve my hobby well for what i plan for it.
Not the cheapest accessory to own, but when have hobbies ever been cheap.
Well done Sony