Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Mar 21, 2004, 7:13 PM   #1

Default Dimage 7 White LCD/Black picture

Hi all...
First off my camera is the Minolta Dimage 7...

My problem is the when I turned my camera on I saw that my 256mb card said 112 pictures left. Well, there should be 172 with the card empty so I switched from eye piece viewer to LCD and all that is there is a White Screen. I turned the camera off and took out the card and put it in my reader and it said there were no pictures on the card. I put a different card in the camera and still a white LCD screen. I then went to setup and then back to picture view and all through the screens and still a white screen. I then tried to take apicture because I can see through the view finder fine. The flash went off and all but when I went to look at the picture through the LCD it was still white so I switched back to the eye piece viewer to look at the picture and the picture was black.

My 15 year old used the camera last and he said he did not do anything to it. So what could be the problem?

Thanks,
Ric
eaglerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 21, 2004, 9:31 PM   #2

have you formated your card?
put the camera on "p" and take a picture, does it look the same?
bradg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2004, 11:04 PM   #3

Yes, I formatted the card and still did not work. Still have the White screen and Black picture.
eaglerm is offline   Reply With Quote