Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Jun 24, 2004, 10:33 AM   #31

Now it is morning, and I have more time, had to abort halfway through that upload, lets try again..........................
Attached Images

kathmandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2004, 10:35 AM   #32

another 10 zoom hand held - taken indoors /low light /no flash /auto
Attached Images

Old Jun 24, 2004, 10:35 AM   #33

10zoom handheld boring ball shot
Attached Images

Old Jun 24, 2004, 10:39 AM   #34

mmm. that ball was particularly boring, here is another people shot - 10 zoom hand held..........
Attached Images

Old Jun 24, 2004, 10:42 AM   #35

finally here is the full flower shot - 10 zzom hand held. As you can see they are all pretty focused / clear whatever, in my eyes. It was not a case of 3rd shot lucky, each one was a first. There have been blurred ones, but for me few and far between. I put it down to having played the flute for 30 yrs and therefore extra strong steady arms for holding things up !!!!!!!!!!!

HOpe this helps

Lizzy
Attached Images

Old Jun 24, 2004, 10:43 AM   #36

You like that 10x zoom don't you kathmandu. :-)Those photos look fine to me to say they're handheld 10x shots. The one of the dog with no flash is one i'd expect to blur, by the way what type of dog is that ?. It looks very much like my Jack Russell, Simba. I think i might well go for this camera for my next one, thanks for the photos. :-)

PS if you want to compare dogs you can find Simba on the link. And i think i'll get a flute.:-)

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...amp;forum_id=6
jackrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2004, 12:01 PM   #37

Hi Jackrussel

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I didn't look to see who posted the original question, and as I uploaded my jack russell picture I remembered seeing a jack russell poster and thought they would be interested, and he presto it was you that asked the question !! (I am always in such a hurry when I do things ) - Maggie - she is tiny only measures about 10 inches long - the runt of the litter ! Her and Minnie (picture attached) - my other one used to be the subject of all my photos pre- children.... I think they are quite relieved now that I don't get them to pose all the time.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I just checked out the link to your jack russell --aaah he is gorgeous, you just want to bundle him up into a hug, he is quite the most divinejack russell, he really is beautiful, they really are the best aren't they.

Here is my other one Minnie - pretty similar to Simba-. I always meant to breed from her and 3 or 4 yrs ago (she is too old now) I looked for a mate just like Simba, but couldn't find one. He really is great, jack russells are always very good at posing !

Minnie and I were in a British AIrways commercial 4 years ago, the one where the American took the mickey out of the British eccentricites, likeputting milk in tea, playing cricket and howwe loveour dogs. No-one ever remembers it !!

ANyway a bit of digression from the subject of cameras !

Lizzy

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"PS. Great pictures of Blackburn, the canal / river is lovely.
Attached Images

Old Jun 24, 2004, 12:41 PM   #38

Minnie is really cute. It's surprising how many people have asked me if Simba is a JRT because of his long hair, i always have to explain about the different coat types. I must admit that i hadn't seen one until we got Simba but yours is just the same. I can vaguely remember the advert you mentioned but i can't remember the dog. Thanks for showing your cute dogs. :-)
Old Jun 24, 2004, 10:14 PM   #39

jackrussell wrote:
Quote:
Has anyone got any handheld 10x zoom shots they can show me. I'm thinking about getting a Z2when i can get the cash together.
Here's one I took in the back yard a few days ago. This was at full zoom,f5.6 and 1/1000.
Attached Images

Puck M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2004, 4:07 AM   #40

Nice one Puck. When i read about these 10x zoom cameras I get the impression that a tripod is vital but looking at all these handheld shots i don't think they are. I suppose it depends how steady you are. :-)