Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Aug 3, 2004, 1:48 PM   #1

the Z3 is available in stock in the USA now, cheapest price I found was 479 atfotoconnection.(link not posted because it could be called advertising, but I guarantee I'm not anything but a comsumer)

who wants to be the first USA review of the Z3!? you will surely get thousands of hits when you post, please be sure to post a link here, and cover noise issues relative to other cameras of similar ccd pixel density! (FZ10/20)

I'm looking forward to buying this cam, but just need so see a completeCOMPARATIVE ENGLISH review.
drlava is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 3, 2004, 2:44 PM   #2
Administrator

drlava wrote:
Quote:
the Z3 is available in stock in the USA now, cheapest price I found was 479 atfotoconnection. (link not posted because it could be called advertising, but I guarantee I'm not anything but a comsumer)
Just because a vendor say's it's in stock, doesn't mean that it's *really* in stock. I'd suggest you read through customer reviews for any vendor you are considering, too.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page, and you'll see customer reviews for the vendor you are looking at:

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller3471.html

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2004, 3:13 PM   #3

Wow, you're right. I called them up, and let the customer service rep know I was 'recording the conversation for quality assurance' then when I asked if it was in stock, he said no, to check back in two days. hah yeah right. their website says it is in stock.

focuscamera gets better reviews, but a similar strategy might helpget the truth out ofthem too. Thier website says that the camera will ship in 7-10 days.

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1927.html

drlava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2004, 4:40 PM   #4

:PI wouldn't trust them! Check resellerratings.com. They have a very low rating. However, www.newegg.com has it for $489.00 and they are very reputable. I've bought many things from them in the past and they deliver fast and are great to deal with.

pete
retgi is offline   Reply With Quote