Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Dec 3, 2004, 8:39 PM   #11

thanks for trouble gapman! but do you think they could send a camera without insurance? as I probably wouldn't try to use it anyway, since my F200 pretty annoying bug which could be resolved in service center but it's too hard to mail it back or find any center here. As I think I could go for camera without insurance if it cost 200 buck less... :?
sensovision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2004, 8:55 PM   #12

OK ! Let me check it out !
gapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2004, 9:08 PM   #13

thanks man, I really appreciate this! As if my budget wouldn't be fixed soon I probably could use the deal with international shop, BTW could you ask what it would cost in total to send Z3 here?
Old Dec 8, 2004, 1:05 AM   #14

Hi Sensovision ! I finally got the response from the shops ! They said if you want the delivery service, they will charge you for service charge ! And they said depends on where do you live ! So I have to know where do you want to sent ! About the price, I know that Z3 in Hong Kong cost about US$450 !
Old Dec 8, 2004, 2:53 PM   #15

Thank you for help, gapman! Seems that cameras there isn't a lot cheaper, I could find Z3 here for 500 USD so I guess that with delivery it would be same amount as if I would be order one from HongKong. But Thanks a lot for your time!

BTW I didn't forgot about testing SD card, but due to political crisis in our country companies doesn't deliver any goods and my friend still can't get his card :-\
Old Dec 8, 2004, 8:23 PM   #16

You are really welcome Sensovision ! I also really appreciate for your help ! Christmas is coming ! Wish you have a great Christmas and enjoy taking photos !
Old Dec 8, 2004, 8:30 PM   #17

thanks for wishes! and happy Christmas to you too!
I already order Z3 and hopefully would make Christmas photos on this camera, too bad that we don't have snow yet, maybe we've got some closer to New Year
Old May 29, 2005, 11:29 AM   #18

Hi Gapman! sorry for late responce, I forgot about this thread...
probably you've already check if this card compatible yourself, but just in case I wish to say that I had Transcend 1GB 80X and it perform well in my F200.
Old May 29, 2005, 9:25 PM   #19

Hi Sensovision ! Thanks for your reply ! At the past few months I keep searching to see whether the F200 can support the 1G SD card or not but can't get the answer ! Thanks for telling me and I will buy the 1G card soon ! ENjoy taking photos !
Old May 29, 2005, 9:32 PM   #20

By the way, Can you tell me how much did you buy the Transend 1G SD card ? In HK now the Scandisk Ultra II 1G SD sell for about US$85 !