Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Nov 29, 2004, 7:52 AM   #1

Hi all ! Just want to knowwhetherF200(I think F300 are the same) support 1G SD card or not ? I want to buy a larger capacity SD card but don't know whether F200 support it or not ! Please help !

:?

:?
gapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 29, 2004, 9:24 AM   #2
Administrator

Probably....

I did some digging and found oneuser that has as 1GB ATP 60x SD card that works in the F100 (not F200).

Chances are, it's using the same components as the Sandisk Ultra II 1GB SD Card (since it's also 60x and Sandisk is the OEM supplier for many other SD "manufacturers").

So, you'd *probably* be safe with a 1GBUltra II or equivalent in the F200.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2004, 10:00 AM   #3

Thanks Jim C ! Actually I did some research in Taiwan Web and some people also said that F200 can support 1G SD card as well ! But just want to make sure since I can't return the card if the card doesn't work !

Anyway Thanks !

Old Nov 29, 2004, 1:03 PM   #4

hi Gapman! my friend have ordered 1gb SD card, but because of problems with elections in our country(I'm from Ukraine) he couldn't get it from Kiev, once it will be delivered I'll try it on my F200 if you wish, and let you know whenever it's work for me or not.
sensovision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2004, 8:14 PM   #5

Thanks Sensovision ! do you know the priceof the SD card in your country ? In Hong Kong (The place I lived) sell the 1G SD card for about US$90 !
Old Dec 2, 2004, 12:28 PM   #6

he still didn't get the card, as for the price our local shop seems not have such big cards, but I've found the shop in Dnepropetrovsk which has pretty low prices comparing to the rest in our country and Apacer 1GB card costs 150 USD there.
you can check it yourself http://fotomag.com.ua/group2/v21/0.html there are camera prices as well, so anyone interested in buying camera could check the price and see how much he/she would save if buy camera not in Ukraine but in their own country ;P and please remeber that it's one of the cheapest shops I've found recently, in most other shops cameras costs 50-150 USD more...
Old Dec 2, 2004, 12:59 PM   #7

gapman wrote:
Quote:
Thanks Sensovision ! do you know the price of the SD card in your country ? In Hong Kong (The place I lived) sell the 1G SD card for about US$90 !
BTW since you live in Hong Kong maybe you know some trustworthly shop which work internationally(could send things to Ukraine )? as you can see that prices here seems to be pretty weird.
Old Dec 2, 2004, 8:05 PM   #8

Thanks Sensovision ! I will check it out ! By the way, I think the price for the Digicams selling in HK are quite cheap ! But may be still a bit more than US !
Old Dec 2, 2004, 8:28 PM   #9

shops from US don't like to send camera here for some reason:-\ or they charge hughe amounts for delivery... so I would appreicate if you'll find some info about HK shops, maybe other folks find this info useful as well.
Old Dec 3, 2004, 9:28 AM   #10

I just went out today to ask the shops ! But most shops don't provide delivering service ! In Hong Kongwe don't have any return policy ! The shop sells said they can't make sure there's no damage through shipping !