Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Jan 21, 2005, 8:58 PM   #11

I will!

:blah:
BoneDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 11:29 AM   #12

One thing that differs between A2 and A200 is the image-processor. A200 has the same image-processor (I think) as the 7D. That also means another RAW-format from the A200.

While I was hesitant to recommend the old Konica Minolta DiMAGE A2 due to image quality issues, I have no qualms about doing so for the new DiMAGE A200 -- it's an excellent 8 Megapixel camera

End quote

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/mi...ew/index.shtml

After reading about every digital camera thats suit my needs I finally come out with two competitiors and that was A2 and A200. After many many looooong hours of thinking I decided that A200 was the right one for me. That dosen't mean that I think that it's the right for everyone or that it's "better" then the A2. They are "same thing but different".

Zebulah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 1:14 PM   #13

Congratulations Zebulah! I think you'll enjoy the A200.

You're right about the two cameras (A2 & A200). Each has their specific purpose, even though they share a lot between them. At least you picked the camera best suited to YOUR needs. That's the important thing.

Have fun! :|
BoneDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote