Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Jan 6, 2005, 12:40 PM   #1

Hello all,

I had my z3 for months already and I really love it!!! But I have some questions abt it. Here it is, hope you can help me!!!

1. I was reading the forum and there were posts regarding the firmware. How will I know what version do I have? And what does the new firmware do?

2. I have a wide angle converter lense but when I change the setting to the lense it wont zoom in or out? Is it suppose to do this?

Thanks in Advance!!!:G
DENZILDON is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 6, 2005, 3:51 PM   #2

DENZILDON wrote:
Quote:
Hello all,

I had my z3 for months already and I really love it!!! But I have some questions abt it. Here it is, hope you can help me!!!

1. I was reading the forum and there were posts regarding the firmware. How will I know what version do I have? And what does the new firmware do?

2. I have a wide angle converter lense but when I change the setting to the lense it wont zoom in or out? Is it suppose to do this?

Thanks in Advance!!!:G
This is for Z1 & Z2. I would expect the Z3 to be the same.

1. Turn on the camera and go to page 1 of the setup menu. Push the macro button. The camera model and firmware version should be displayed. I can't answer the second part of your question.

2. When you go to the"lens acc." item on the setup menu and select the "WideConvertr." the lens will zoom to the full wideposition and stay there. The zoom lever will no longer function. This is by design. If, for some reason, you want to zoom with the wide angle teleconverter lensattached don't select the "WideConvertr.'" option.
Puck M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2005, 12:42 AM   #3

Thanks Man, I thought my Z3 had problems already! I'll post some pics nex time!!!
DENZILDON is offline   Reply With Quote