Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Jan 29, 2005, 5:40 AM   #1

I just got a Z10 and it came with version 2.35 of the Dimage Viewer software. It's version 2.36 that has the Z10 profile.

The file should be called DiMAGE Z10_jprof.icc
Riot Act is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 8, 2005, 1:35 AM   #2

Riot Act wrote:
Quote:
I just got a Z10 and it came with version 2.35 of the Dimage Viewer software. It's version 2.36 that has the Z10 profile.

Sorry I can't help you as I have version 2.33 which doesn't include the Z-10, but I have a question for you. What are the camera profiles used for? I don't see where they can be selected in the program.

Have you looked at the Minolta web site for download of version 2.36?

Puck M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2005, 1:37 AM   #3

Riot Act wrote:
Quote:

I can't help you as I have version 2.33 of Dimage viewer. Have you looked at the Minolta web site for a download of version 2.36?

I have a question for you. What are these camera profiles used for? I don't see where they can be selected in the program.

SORRY FOR THE DUPLICATE POST.I THOUGHT I LOST THE FIRST ONE AND IT DIDN'T GET POSTED! ACTUALLY I LIKE THE WORDING OF THIS ONE BETTER.
Puck M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2005, 5:04 AM   #4

I've checked the website and they only have downloadable updates for certain versions, the last being 2.33.

I assume the profiles are for color matching.There's an item in the File menu called Color Preferences which allows you tochoose icc profiles for the monitor, printer and I guess the camera. The interface is a little archaic soI haven't really used it much. Photobrush and Picasa serve my needs better.

I just noticed that it also has a Movie Enhancer in the Tools menu. Now that could be useful.
Riot Act is offline   Reply With Quote