Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Dec 5, 2002, 12:43 PM   #1

Default Help ASAP Minolta Dimage 7

Hi I just got my Dimage 7 and I was putting the flash card in and it jammed already. Can anyone help me?. I think I have to bring it in.
rob99sp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 5, 2002, 1:50 PM   #2

Do you mean you can't get the card back out? I noticed the following comment once, somewhat mysterious to me, at imaging-resource.com:

"A small button beside the slot ejects the card by popping it up slightly, allowing you to pull the card the rest of the way out (put the eject button into a vertical position first by pulling up on the bottom edge)."

Or do mean nthe card won't go all the way in? If you take it out and look inside the slot, you might be able to see if you have bent pins. If so it, it needs repair. (Make sure you're inserting the card the right way.)
Sanpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2002, 2:33 PM   #3

Default Re: Help ASAP Minolta Dimage 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob99sp
Hi I just got my Dimage 7 and I was putting the flash card in and it jammed already. Can anyone help me?. I think I have to bring it in.
Are you sure you put it in the right way? (ie the brand label towards the front of camera)
KCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2002, 3:23 PM   #4

Thanks alot for the quick responses guys. I did put the card in the right way according to the diagram, and yes its label is facing the front. I can't get it back out because the eject button isn't sticking out..(its much like a floppy disk drive, you put the media in, and the eject button pops out so you can push to eject later).
Old Dec 5, 2002, 3:29 PM   #5

I'm not clear on your post Sanpete. I think the small button beside the slot ( the eject button) is the one that is jammed, it is black and right beside the slot
Old Dec 5, 2002, 3:43 PM   #6
NHL

Sanpete is right. The black eject button doesn't stick out! It's folded down... flush with the camera.

You have to lift the black lever up 90 degree with your nail finger in order to push the card out 8)
NHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2002, 4:43 PM   #7

Thanks alot guys...That worked... :? ...Off to go read the manual!