Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Apr 27, 2005, 4:16 PM   #1

Here is the deal. I bought a refurb A1 that was not working when i recieved it . sent it back to minolta for repair wich they did and it worked gret for about 6 months , then out of the blue the same thing happened again. so i sent it back to minolta witha note telling them that the prolem they fixed brfore has came back. About a week later I get an letter saying that they can not fix it under warenty becase it is impact damamge and it has voided my warennty . i explained to them that what they were seeing as impact damage was not that at all . there is a chip out of the plastic thread ring on the lens that i busted tryng to get a wideangle lens on. not sure what i did but it broke a piece of it . so after fighting with them about that and trying to make them relize that they never fixed the original pronblem in the first place , i just told them to send my camera back to me. im not going to pay 225$ for something they should have fixed.

So here is what im looking for . does anyone know were i can get a repair manula for this camera i am going to try to fix it myself but i need to know what is what when i get it apart.
any info would be great.
thnaks jeff
imdunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 3, 2005, 10:24 PM   #2

bump
Old May 3, 2005, 11:36 PM   #3

Unless KonicaMinolta is willing to send you repair instructions, there are none to be had.
Old May 4, 2005, 7:50 PM   #4

I doubt they will want to send me the repair info. Im going to give it a try and see what happens.
thanks
jeff