Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Aug 9, 2005, 6:49 PM   #1

I have posted some pictures I have taken with my A200. See them at http://agrajag.visualblogging.com/

Note that a couple of them have been mucked about with Elements especially the seaweed one.

Some of them I have used a polarising filter and all of them have been shot using RAW.

Any comments on composition, content, technique is very much appreciated. I have only got into this photography nonsense in the past 3 months, but I am enjoying it.

Gareth
Agrajag is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 10, 2005, 2:25 AM   #2

A very high standard, Gareth. I love those houses - pity the occupants don't have cars which are the same color as their houses, this would be the icing on the cake.

Frank
Phranque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2005, 3:17 AM   #3

Hi Frank,
actually you are closer than you think. The chap in the yellow house works for the AA and it did match his van rather nicely! He was the first to go for the bright colours. Now there are quite a number on the promemade.

For those of you on the other side of the pond www.theaa.com. Although I was unable to find a picture of an AA van on the site, the site is generally the colours of the AA.

Gareth

Agrajag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2005, 4:45 PM   #4
stk

Hi

Excellent, I also like Grain. Really nice perspective on the cornfield.

Cheers
Steve
stk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2005, 7:35 PM   #5

Great pics! Can't believe you are new to digi photography - but you will no doubt learn a lot with that camera - and I have to say the results so far are terrific!
I don't visit this site often - but I was quite interested to see your photos as I have an A-200 as well
Cheers
Geoff
Geoff Chandler is offline   Reply With Quote