Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Konica Minolta

Old Apr 30, 2003, 7:37 PM   #21

Default Camera abd memory came today..

The camera came today while I was at work. It was packed well and 3 days shipping was quick for free. I haven't gotten a chance to play with it, I just hopped in the shower. It looks like it's in great shape, as it should be. All items that were supposed to be there were.

To the guy about the batteries. I'm getting the package and it comes with 1600.. I'll buy a seperate set of batteries later. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I'm just going to concentrate on my 65 hour work week.

Scott
sgarrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2003, 8:28 PM   #22

Default Re: Camera abd memory came today..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgarrand
The camera came today while I was at work. It was packed well and 3 days shipping was quick for free. I haven't gotten a chance to play with it, I just hopped in the shower. It looks like it's in great shape, as it should be. All items that were supposed to be there were.

To the guy about the batteries. I'm getting the package and it comes with 1600.. I'll buy a seperate set of batteries later. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I'm just going to concentrate on my 65 hour work week.

Scott
Well, I just ordered the camera from Beach Camera today and I paid extra for 2nd day delivery. I wanted to play with it this weekend.
I paid a little over $300 and they didn't pressure me to buy accessories. When they did ask, I told them I was fine on all accessories. I think the key there is to ask if it's in stock first and foremost, then tell them you want to buy it for the price you saw on the internet. Well, that plus they probably made a few dollars in the second day shipping.

Anyway, I received an E-Mail with a Fed Ex Tracking number and I guess I'll see it Friday!

Now, I think Sam's club has a deal on rechargeable batteries.
jpaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2003, 6:23 AM   #23

Default Batteries..

I got a 4 pack of 2000 mAh batteries and a 2-3 hour charger with Ac adapted and car charger for $30 at CompUSA. It was made by Digipower.

Scott
sgarrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2003, 3:12 PM   #24

Also might want to check out http://www.nimhbattery.com for batteries and chargers
hkoyuncu is offline   Reply With Quote