Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Nov 16, 2007, 8:10 PM   #1

Hi, I saw this camera and just love the small size of it.

It seems like the perfect pocket, take anywhere camera.

But the problem I'm having is that I can't seem find it for sale anywhere!

Does anyone know where I could find one?

If so, please send an email to, [email protected].

Thanks!
-BC-

(I edited this post because my previous posting was against forum rules, if it's still not complying with the rules let me know and I'll change it.)

turtledude558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 17, 2007, 3:16 PM   #2

BC ...you have the perfect pocket camera ..... especially if it's the Contax version .....KEEP IT!

KK

Kyocera Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2007, 3:25 PM   #3

Due to editing of the original message from BC ...my reply might not make sense to those who didn't read the original unedited version! My reply refers to the fact that BC has a SL300R.

Cheers, KK
Kyocera Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2007, 4:00 PM   #4

Hi, and thanks for the reply!

While I do like the sl300r (it's the kyocera version), I really want to try out the i4r.

I've loved the design of that camera since I first saw it, but I didn't have any means of being able to obtain it; but now I can purchase it, except that I can't find it any where .

The sl300r was my first digital camera and I loved it. It always drew attention and was one of the quickest cameras I could find and had (still does) great image quality.

Unfortunately, the sl300r doesn't get much use anymore because I do a lot of indoor and low-light shooting. Because of this, I've needed to switch to a camera with an AF-assist lamp. If Kyocera/Contax had stayed in the digital camera business, they would have been my next camera.

The i4r seems like a fun camera to have because of it's really diminutive size (based on the pictures). Just something that I could take around as a secondary back-up camera.

Thanks for your reply!
-BC-
turtledude558 is offline   Reply With Quote