Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Jul 16, 2004, 6:02 AM   #31

No worries.
stez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2004, 9:50 AM   #32

How can you disagree when it is a much better camera.

At the end of the day it is the result that counts and the Olympus leaves the M 410 far behind.
changsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2004, 10:37 AM   #33
TC3

changsha wrote:
Quote:
How can you disagree when it is a much better camera.

At the end of the day it is the result that counts and the Olympus leaves the M 410 far behind.

Listen mate, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but you are beginning to sound like a broken record. You have said what you have wanted to say so either talk about something else or disappear.

Stop making a fool of yourself and showing your immaturity as it really isn't necessary. I will now refrain from answering any of your posts as you just dont know when to stop...or maybe how!:roll:
TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2004, 10:02 AM   #34

Well at last I got the M410R today - I'm pleased with it - not had any underexposure issues either.

Should be in Newcastle sometimes this week to check out the wide angle lenses - can't wait.

Uploaded some pics to http://www.kylesterry.plus.com/stan

Those with filename KIF prefix is taken with the Kyocera, the otherswere taken withmy brother's Fuji S5000.
Old Jul 19, 2004, 11:34 AM   #35
TC3

Welcome aboard m8!! Glad you haven taken the plunge. Was at a dog show and got loads of close up mug shots and just thought it was funny you got the dog on there too.

Hope you have some luck with wide angle lens and will be good to see what the pics look like
Old Jul 20, 2004, 5:34 PM   #36

Couldn't find anywhere that sells the right lens, so I've took the plunge and ordered a cheapo hama one - I hope vignetting isn't too serious :roll:

Seeing as it's the last in stock, it might be a while before I actually get it

Kyle

ps. Have anyone noticed the camera is a bit thirsty on the battery? So far I've mostlyused it on continuous shoot which is probably a very battery hungry process.
Old Jul 21, 2004, 1:36 AM   #37
TC3

I use Uniross 2300mah rechargeable batts...got 8 batts and a Uniross fast charger on ebay for 35 quid and in Argos the charger on it's own is 40 quid. Has a car adaptor and can be used round the world unlike most chargers.

I get about 180 photos out of a set and always carry some back up alkalines. i always have my camera on continuous focus too and it dont really waste any more power.
Old Aug 5, 2004, 11:34 AM   #38

I'm a new french owner of this M410R bought at cdiscount.com with a Transcend 45x 1G SD card for 520€.

It took a long time for me to choose beetwen DMC-FZ10 and Kodak EASY SHARE DX6490.

My first impressionis :

-very quickshot

-exposure corrections very easy with graphiq

-Many settings which will please any photo amateur

-52 mm ring to use filter

-of course nice 10 x zoom

-good looking

My next camera will surely be a true SLR , but I think not before 2-3 years.

delpeux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2004, 1:32 PM   #39
TC3

Good to hear you are happy with it...my next camera will also be an slr....but i like the compactness of the M410R so i probably will hang on to it for a good while yet