Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Jul 16, 2004, 4:08 AM   #21
TC3

You guys may want to take a look at this online Japanese shop were you can buy the cool proper M410R case....if anyone can make sense of the site please let me know as i do not understand a word

http://shop.tsukumo.co.jp/goods.php?...=4960664419937

Tony
TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2004, 4:32 AM   #22

Thanks for posting that link to the Kyocera M410R case Tony, I have just emailed them.

I also emailed another Japanese camera shop some days ago regarding the case but had no response from them so far, if I hear back from the shop you posted the URL for will post a message on here.

Cheers - Harryo
Harryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2004, 5:02 AM   #23
TC3

Harryo nice one mate and i hope they can help us
TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2004, 4:10 PM   #24

Hi

Anyone heardthe outcome of the bags yet? E-Mailed Kyocera but no reply to date

Steve
StevePn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2004, 9:07 AM   #25

The two Japanese camera dealers that I contacted have not responded to my emails so far.

In addition I have asked people in Singapore and Hong Kong if they can locate the official Kyocera M410R case.

At the moment I am using one of my Tamrac bags (Digital 6 - 5696) but it is a bit large for the M410R, so have picked up a smaller bag the Tamrac Digital 4 on eBay which will be an ideal size.

A number of US camera dealers recommend the Tamrac Digital 4 for use with the M410R.

If I hear back from any of the people that I have contacted regarding the official Kyocera case I will let you know.

Harryo
Old Jul 26, 2004, 4:12 AM   #26

Just an update to my previous message regarding the Tamrac Digital 4 (5694).

I received this camera case this morning after bidding on it in an eBay auction, the M410R is a snug fit in this particular case and is inserted with the lens pointing down into the case.

There is an additional front pouch which will take batteries and memory cards and if required the shoulder straps can be dispensed with and the case fitted to a waist belt.

Still no news regarding the official Kyocera M410R case which I am trying to obtain.

Harryo