Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Dec 24, 2004, 2:21 PM   #1

Have Just ordered one of these from www.warehouseexpress.co.uk in the UK as they are having a stock clearence and have reduced the price by £50 to £249.:|

They had 15 in stock on Wed 22ND DEC 2004 when I contacted them.

I think this is a brilliant price for this type of camera.

Just thought I'd let you all know.
IanWgglswrth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 3, 2005, 4:44 PM   #2

Hi all,

Just an update, waited for warehouse express to deliver the camera but it got lost in the post!! :P So I cancelled the order good job too.

Went to a local Kyocera stockist in Lincoln, got the M410R a high speed 256mb card and the originalKyocera case for £287.00.:|

Fantastic price, have just been playing with it at the mo but its a very nice camera.The EVF is the best I've looked through out of the FZ3 & S1-IS.

Just want to get out and take some snaps, will post some when I get some picsbut for now its back to work

Cheers Ian
Old Jan 4, 2005, 1:59 AM   #3

wow very good price! did you have to haggle with them at all ian? or was that their offer price?

looking forward to seeing some of them pics!

happy new year!

steve
5teve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 12:30 PM   #4

Happy New Year Steve,

I didn't have to haggle at all it was just there sale price Can't wait to get out and take some snaps.

Cheers Ian
Old Jan 14, 2005, 5:27 PM   #5

What is that in dollars? I am looking to buy one on-line and can get the camera, the tlephoto, the wide angle, filter set, carry bag, 4 batts and charger, cleaning kit, 512mb high speed card and card reader for $630 Amer. dollars + tax and shipping. No stores near me have it or have even heard of it before. I want one but a little freaked about buying on-line. :?
renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2005, 6:13 PM   #6

renee wrote:
Quote:
What is that in dollars? I am looking to buy one on-line and can get the camera, the tlephoto, the wide angle, filter set, carry bag, 4 batts and charger, cleaning kit, 512mb high speed card and card reader for $630 Amer. dollars + tax and shipping. No stores near me have it or have even heard of it before. I want one but a little freaked about buying on-line. :?

If its a reputable store it should be okay, your package price for all of that is very good, I'm not sure what the exchange rate is at the moment. I think the price I paid would beabout $550

I'm very happy with it even though I've not had it long, so don't be freaked out, Check out steves review and look at some of the pictures the other owners have posted.

Hopefully some of the other owners will give their opinions it is a good camera though.

Just make sure the online dealer is a good one if possible check out any reviews of the dealer. Steve posted a review of a site that was really bad so be carefull.

Cheers Ian
Old Jan 14, 2005, 6:56 PM   #7

just wanted to check to see if you have any relatives in the Washington, DC, area. I went to grade school with a guy named Wigglesworth. That is your name isn't it?
renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2005, 7:18 PM   #8

renee wrote:
Quote:
just wanted to check to see if you have any relatives in the Washington, DC, area. I went to grade school with a guy named Wigglesworth. That is your name isn't it?

Yep, Very common name!!!!

But I don't have any relatives in Washington DC, not that I know of.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Cheers Ian
Old Jan 21, 2005, 3:06 AM   #9

Ian my boss is interested in buying the same deal as you bought.... is it still available and what ws the shop you got it from.... im interested in giving them a call

Thanks

Steve
5teve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2005, 3:42 AM   #10
TC3

Ian

Can you post a pic of the case as i would like to see it close up before ordering one

Cheers

Tony

TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote