Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Feb 19, 2005, 3:48 PM   #91

Hi tny

I didn't mean to puzzele anybody with this pic but looking at it again it'snot that straight forward.

Bye

gerrard
gerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2005, 3:23 PM   #92

Here's a few photos I took with M410R. Apart from dreaded white spot (which I was too lazy to paint over), I think the color accuracy of this camera is great!
Attached Images

mostwired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2005, 3:26 PM   #93

Attached Images

Old Feb 24, 2005, 3:26 PM   #94

Attached Images

Old Feb 24, 2005, 3:39 PM   #95

Hi mostwired,

Glad to read that you are happy with the quality of the pics taken with the M410r.

Regards

gerrard
gerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2005, 3:50 PM   #96
TC3

Mostwired

like i said before you can not notice the pixel unless you know it is there.....am pleased to that you like the camera

Tony
TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2005, 3:30 PM   #97

A few nice shots which were spotted when out on my bicycle ...... would have wizzed right by them if I had been in the car!

Full optical zoom, hand held, f5.6(ish) and 1/250sec(ish). Auto-levels in Adobe PS6, and resized from near full frame.

What amazed me was how close to the shot the sun was .....so even my stubby lens hood did the job!

I've said it before .....what a cracking little camera ......anyone want to buy a Contax AX outfit :-)

The only bummer on the day was the idiot motorist that decided too late to stop at a give-way sign........ hit my rear wheel sideways on at about 10-12mph ..... spun me and the bike around 180degrees ....... how I managed to stay partially on the bike I do not know. The bike is a little dented .....and so is my knee .....starting to stiffen up (un)nicely now...... I must have planted it down real hard to correct my balance .....scary experience! I think the lady was more shook up than me ..... bloody typical!

The only three good things were that ....1) I was only 200yds from home and walked home.... 2) I can tell the tale ..... 3) am enjoying the horse shots having just downloaded them!

Cheers, KK

Attached Images

Kyocera Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2005, 3:32 PM   #98

And another.
Attached Images

Old Feb 27, 2005, 4:13 PM   #99
TC3

KK

Glad you didnt get badly hurt in that incident....could have been a lot worse!

I like the photos of the horse and the way the light falls on the horse given off the glare.

On a different note....did you not go to the show this weekend?

It has been real quite on this forum lately

Tony
TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2005, 4:50 PM   #100

Thanks Tony ......... Me too! You're right ..... I sat down after supper and was thinking how different it could have been! I'm starting to stiffen up all over now .... shoulders, back ........ and the left knee. I could be working up to a glass or two of wine........ all the beer is gone(man!).

Back to photography .... yes it was the back-lighting and the particularly hairy beastie...... low sun just before 5.00pm. Also I think it works well because it is a light coloured horse (grey) and the camera (spot metered on the horse) preserved detail instead of a silhouette.

I'll be honest .......... the show had little pull for me this year.....I had been told in advance that there were no new products to be announced, and little other news that had not already been passed on by email! Ho, hum!

Quiet on this Forum ??:?.... I was wondering if we were not amongst one of the most active sub-forms! (Taking into account all K/Y threads)

Cheers, KK.
Attached Images