Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Jan 28, 2005, 3:58 PM   #31
TC3

Ian

can i have a link or phone number as i want a leather case for 14.99! There are times i just want to carry the camera and that is perfect

Cheers

Tony
TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2005, 4:10 PM   #32

Tony

I don't know what size this is I've been using it for my A70 with wide angle and telephoto lens attachments, Not that I really used it much!
Hello Ebay:-)

I had the Canon A70 for about 18mths, I've taken more photos with the Kyocera since the end of Dec, very strange.

Sorry where was I, George Tokarski is the name of the shop 01522 521854

He did say he would do mail order. He also said it may take upto 10 days to get the case.

Only Kyocera/Yashica authorised stockist in the area.

Ian
IanWgglswrth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2005, 5:52 PM   #33

Tony, thanks very much for your effort and skill in the bag photos (dare I ask the camera that did the shots!)......... Cor! Near perfect! If only it had the "open away" feature of the Lowepro's, but that would be a dream world ........... and LOOK at this

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/prod...ducts_id=91416

(Boo! out of stock at present1)

What a price! .... I might be greedy and get one of these AND a genuine Kyocera "sniffit" real leather one too!I can see what Ian is saying .... sometimes you want as minimal package as possible to protect the camera.

I have been told that KYUK commissioned this caseplus some bespoke ones for the U4R and i4R in preference to the Kyocera Japan models ....there's enterprise for you ... (Top marks, Alastair)

I'll shop around inspired by your shots .....I might need one that's slightly bigger .....so I'll browse .... but yours certainly sets the standard to go for!

If I find anything interesting ...I'll post!

Cheers, KK
Kyocera Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2005, 6:08 PM   #34
TC3

KK

14.99 is a great price! There is a slightly larger bad similar to mine and it can hold a bit more.

I think i will definatly get a leather bag and am gonna phone tomorrow and order one

Tony
Old Jan 28, 2005, 6:14 PM   #35

Tony,

I thinkmy bag is the next size up from yours I could probably fit 2 of the M410r's easy. I know my dad kept it for his G5 and add on lenses.

The Kyocera leather case is very nice, soft leather, with a nice soft interior padding.

KK posted the Cheque to you today so lets seeif Royal Mail can possibly deliver first class next day?

Nobody hold their breath

Ian

Edit:- Just found a little tag on the back panel in the corner Trekking 130. if this makes any sense to you

Link to jessops web page that shows my very bag

http://www.jessops.com/search/viewpr...;WORD_SEARCH=N&

KK this shows the Kyocera case in the bag with a velcro seperator, it also shows the telephoto add on lens for the A70 in its bag this may be what size you need everything else is the same as Tony's.

Ian

Attached Images

Old Jan 28, 2005, 6:49 PM   #36
TC3

Ian

mine is the DF V2 and there is an exact bag like mine which is a lil bigger called the V1. Yours is a larger bag from the Samsonite range and looks very useful!

So KK ordered the bag and sent a cheque? I will call em and see if i can do the same. it really does look like a nice leather case

Tony
Old Jan 28, 2005, 6:58 PM   #37

No I sent KK a cheque for the Lin/Pol filter he was selling.

The leather case is nice, I like to have both if I go on holiday the big case holds just about everything.

Then when I only need the camera I can take thatin its own case.

Ian
Old Jan 28, 2005, 7:00 PM   #38
TC3

KK

my trusty Sony DSC P7 took the pics of the camera bag...nice lil camera it is even with an out of focus cat behind it
Attached Images

Old Jan 28, 2005, 7:41 PM   #39

My God! I should have looked closer .... They DO open away from the body!

Research so far ............ too much choice! I'm going to have to see them in the flesh!

D-F/V2 150 x 70 x 150 INT £15 7dayshop (Tony's)

D-V1 205 x 100 x 125 INT £20 Amazon (bigger than Tony's)

130 200 x 95 x 175 INT £30 Jessops (Ian's - taller than D-V1)

By the time we get to the 130 we are talking Tamrac prices!

Looks like a recce to Jessops and see these plus the others they stock ..... I need to see the actual sizes.

Thanks everyone for the help.

KK
Kyocera Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2005, 4:12 AM   #40
TC3

IanWgglswrth wrote:
Quote:
Tony

I don't know what size this is I've been using it for my A70 with wide angle and telephoto lens attachments, Not that I really used it much!
Hello Ebay:-)

I had the Canon A70 for about 18mths, I've taken more photos with the Kyocera since the end of Dec, very strange.

Sorry where was I, George Tokarski is the name of the shop 01522 521854

He did say he would do mail order. He also said it may take upto 10 days to get the case.

Only Kyocera/Yashica authorised stockist in the area.

Ian
Just called em and he said that he would have to call back as he could not find it on the list and so i explained how i knew the camera was listed as the m420r and how much he told Ian it costs now. He is phoning back later on as he was very busy with a customer

Tony