Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Feb 17, 2005, 7:45 AM   #11

Yes, they do ...... one of the reasons so many semi-pro/enthusiasts go is they can get a good deal and it is well worth it if they are about to layout some serious money!

Cheers, KK
Kyocera Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2005, 7:51 AM   #12
TC3

Ok so being a non trade goer i would have to pay 12 quid for both my wife and i (she would like to go if i go) and 6 quid parking....plus another 20 quid petrol money at least so that is so far 38 quid.......:sad:

Bit pricey as i could get a DCR250 for less than that...if i had money in the camera fund :roll:

Tony
TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2005, 8:12 AM   #13

Yep ....only makes sense if you would spend that on a day out anyway .....or ....as I said ....... know you are about to shell out decent money and know you can get a deal. If you are about to cough up £100's or £1000's and can get a good deal ...then £38 might be a very good investment.

Sure you ain't got a few pennies stuck in the bottom of your purse?

Check out the charges ....I'm not sure how it works.

Cheers, KK
Old Feb 17, 2005, 8:19 AM   #14
TC3

Yeah i did check out the charges and thats how i came to that amount....6 quid parking and 6 quid admission each person.....i have a 2L car that is a lil thirsty to drive up to Birmingham and back from here....i would spend that on a day out no problem but not on going to the Focus event....as you said it would be an investment if you were to buy lots of gear

Tony
TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2005, 8:40 AM   #15

Thanks Tony ....others will be interested in that charging info.

KK
Old Feb 17, 2005, 3:24 PM   #16

Hi mostwired,

Hope your M410r shall live up to your expectaions and I assure you that all the pics I have posted on this forum are as far as I know all out of the camera except for some cropping.

I would really like to know your opinion of how the kyocera fares against the Panasonicin practice as from reviews I've read on the internet the Panasonic modelsseem to be the kings for high zoom digital cams when tested by reviewers and its surprising to me that someone who has had one has now gone for another make.

With regards to the firmware upgrade I don't think thier exists any. I have hasve personally gone through a lot of kyocera sites and found nothing. As regards to the focusing and exposure with practice you will be able to go around the lack of manual control. (as kk has already pointed out.)

Good Luck

gerrard

gerrard is offline   Reply With Quote