Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Feb 23, 2005, 11:45 PM   #11
TC3

Itend to not smile in pics :-)....anyway it was a beautiful colour
Attached Images

TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2005, 11:46 PM   #12
TC3

very comfortable and modern
Attached Images

Old Feb 23, 2005, 11:47 PM   #13
TC3

but felt like an armchair on wheels ...
Attached Images

Old Feb 24, 2005, 12:00 AM   #14
TC3

It did just under 70 mph and got there quite fast for a 4 stroke. Within an hour of picking it up i made a small dent in the front panel :sad: (do not ask how) and the body being all metal......you can imagine how nervous i would beout riding around knowing i could cause a lot of damage if i dropped it or got to close to a car or stationary object! It totally detracted from my enjoyment and sure enough after a month the bike fell on it's side against the kerb.....metal body had several dents....insurance wrote it off as dealer said a whole new body was needed!!!

So i decided to get the just out Honda XR125L......what a difference...very easy to ride which took corners and bumps so effortlessly and improved my confidence 100%. Never have taken a full test and will be renewing my CBT this September. It is just a fun bike that i ride in good weather when i get a chance. When i first started to ride i had one or two near death misses but i did not let that stop me as when it is your time....it's your time!

That bike brand new is around 2000 quid which is a good deal! Alsi comes in red.

This is so off topic:-):-):-)
Old Feb 24, 2005, 2:24 PM   #15

It may be off topic,

but who cares, it's interesting which is what forums are all about.:!:
IanWgglswrth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2005, 3:16 PM   #16

Tony - I know how it feels when parents are overprotective :-) I didn't get my first bike until I moved away to college. Got motorcycle endorsement, and enjoyed riding ever since! Here's a pic of my current bike - gotta love the V-Twin!

http://www.superhawkforum.com/files/p1010028.jpg

mostwired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2005, 3:40 PM   #17
TC3

Oh yeah....thatsa nice lookingSuper Hawkyou got there (ferking geeky emoticon) looks cool in red...glad to see you dont stick crappy racing emblems all over the bike like a few guys i know! I know they are not racing bikes but they look it!

Can you bring the front up on that? I laugh at my bruv who has been riding for 5 years and has an R6 cos he tries to wheelie then chickens out in the last minute and the bike lifts by half foot :-)I have done better then that on my poxy 125...accidently and almost wet my pants :-):-)

Tony
Old Feb 24, 2005, 3:44 PM   #18
TC3

Oh and you guys have the weather for biking out there in Orlando!! Once we move to Arizona i will do my test...why bother doing a course that costs 500 quid and then have to do another test in USA? I am happy with my lil run around for now

Tony