Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Sep 11, 2005, 5:46 PM   #21

Last one ....... same shot ....but an extract at 100%

Hope I haven't bored everyone!

Cheers, KK
Attached Images

Kyocera Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2005, 3:48 AM   #22
TC3

Hi Guys

Popped in to see what was going on. Some more very good macro pics KK and the different strength of filters are definatly working for you.

Off for a day of shopping in London this Sat as i am going to check out some Crumpler photo bags so i can carry both my camera and dv camcorder when i am off to the states and also to Milan. They have a nice selection of bags that are a refreshing change to obvious camera bags but it is hard buying online without fitting gear in the bag to check out what they can carry.

Looking forward to the trip to Orlando, disneyworld and if i can i will book onto the safari they have recreated so that should br a fun photo trip! We do not leave till 1st Nov though but am looking forward to having time to use the camera!

Tony
TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2005, 5:14 AM   #23

Thanks Tony.

London:-), Milan, Orlando ........you lucky B! have a real good time ...and show us the pics.

Cheers, KK.
Old Sep 13, 2005, 7:50 AM   #24
TC3

Sat will be a shopping day and i doubt i will use the camera as we will be along Oxford Street and around there mainly. However i will definatly have the camera for the week in Disneyworld and the week and half after in Wisconsin. Milan trip was booked with Ryanair and together with a 4 star hotel it was 140 quid for 2 all in so was to good to miss. Will be doing Xmas shopping and of course take some pics but that is not till 3 Dec.

I may have lost a lil interest in photography lately and hoping i can jump start it again

Old Sep 14, 2005, 11:01 AM   #25

hi guys...

well we all seem to be busy!! Fantastic shots there KK as per usual and nice method of mounting the mono pod! you dont want another bracket do you? i have one that takes a pump of about 18mm dia and has a rubber band strap on it too. must get some time to take shots and some of those lenses!

im off to disney shortly too Tony... next thursday to be precise! i now have 2gb's worth of cards and im gonna abuse them as hard as i can... i've also bought a hoya hmc pro1 uv filter... for a mere £15! thought it was a bargain really.

When i get back i'll get some shots (if i have any decent ones!) on here and try and get busy with it again :?

As a side note and to keep Ian informed... we have got our Visa for Oz!!!! hooray! so we are off there for a few weeks in Feb and the probably moving over ther this time next year or maybe a bit later.

Take care all

Steve
5teve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2005, 12:33 PM   #26

Steve ...... Yeah! .... I got 2 Bikes .... another bracket would be very welcome! There is 99.9% certainty that I can adapt it to the Monopod! Lemme know what you want ...postage etc ....... send it on!

Glad you like the close-ups ... it's becoming a very nice little set-up ....M410R/various dioptres/Monopod ....and the bike!

Oh! Goody ...some Aus shots in the near future ........have a Chateau Cardboard or two to toast farewell to Sunny Notts! Bag me a Herbert River Possum .... it's been sometime since I've seen one of the little darlings (best said in a Dame Edna voice!)

1989 ... 50ft up a gum tree and 2 o'clock in the morning in the middle of some forgotten Queensland rainforest! No! ....Not me .....the possum! (Edit: Well, yes I was there ....but not up the gum tree!)

Cheers, Bob.
Attached Images

Old Sep 14, 2005, 3:05 PM   #27
TC3

Steve glad u got the visa sorted. Have a great time at Disney and look forward to seeing some pics.

KK i have never even seen a possum

Old Sep 14, 2005, 4:56 PM   #28

OK Tony ... now you've seen two! :lol:
Attached Images

Old Sep 15, 2005, 7:55 AM   #29
TC3

Nice!! Were these taken with a film camera and scanned?
Old Sep 15, 2005, 8:33 AM   #30

Yeah! Contax 137MA ...... Agfa CT100 slide and scanned by Nikon LS20. The first one was very underexposed and is only a selection of a small part of the centre of the whole frame ....not too good ....but it'll do.

The second one was a lot closer and is virtually full frame. Magic memories for me ...... with Sugar Gliders, Tree kangaroos, Flying Foxesand Ghost Batson the same trip.

Cheers, KK.