Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Oct 10, 2005, 3:42 PM   #21

HI ;thank you for your help.actually i used to take photos with my camera and it was perfect.i don't understand why went so bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!could it be a bug in its software?! can we update the software,sorry if i'm saying something stupid but i'm trying to find a solution . PS: i did not mention the fact that the lcd is showing well only on the start up logo,if you see what i mean,then it turns to black and you can see nothing ?maybe this will help you find out the problem .thanks anyway .
piston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2005, 4:14 PM   #22

The problem sounds more physical than software. I think I can not take this exercise any further .... time to take it to a repairer or back to where you bought it!

Some how I can't stop thinking that I have overlooked a simple camera setting that is causing the problem ....but you seem to have eliminated all of these! I was thinking along the lines of the camera was set to "Play" and the display was set to very low brightness and there were no images on the card .... I know that is very unlikely.... but you can see the lines I was thinking along.

The worst that can happen if you take the camera back to where you bought it ...or to a repairer .... is that you are shown that the camera is not faulty and you can say that the Kyocera Kid sent you and it is not your fault, you can blame me for being stupid! This would be the cheapestconclusion to your problem...... however, if it is faulty, you can takepride in knowing that you tried your best to ask people if you were doing something wrong, or not!

Let us know what the outcome is.

Sorry I could not help you further, KK
Kyocera Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2005, 5:39 PM   #23

thank you anyway for trying to help me get through this.if i manage to find the solution i'll let you know .
piston is offline   Reply With Quote