Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kyocera / Yashica

Old Nov 21, 2005, 6:56 AM   #11
TC3

Hi steve...thanks

my camera is set to the default settings so no additional sharpening or whatever is done in camera. I prefer it that way so that i can adjust the ones i choose to print exactly to my liking. Also i have not sharpened any after resizing the pics

They are soft but i like em that way and i always try and use the lowest iso setting....100
TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2005, 11:26 AM   #12

hi tony

yep i have mine forced to iso 100 always... but never seem to acheive that softness, maybe its just my eyes going fuzzy! :lol:

still they are mighty fine pics... shame i cant post all 2gb's worth of mine :-)

Steve
5teve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2005, 2:53 PM   #13

Hi Guys ....what are you people seeing that I am not!

Taking into account downsizing for the forum, I see excellent saturation, sharpness, balance etc...yadeyadeya!

I particularly like ........

3094 .... No 2 child ....for the composition and the balance between the skin tones and the red T shirt.

3243 ... the whole tribe ...... what a nice composition and colour balance. Shame No 3's gazewas distracted away from the camera ....this could have been a real peach.

3178 ----- Wow! Mum and No3 .... is that fill in flash .....amazing ..... the focus on the eyes .....and the catch-lights .....perfect!

Well Done Tony ..... but where is the softness? Cracking shots Grommit!

Cheers, KK
Kyocera Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2005, 3:24 PM   #14
TC3

Hi KK

Thanks for the comments. Yes i agree the camera did very well.

3178 was used with fill in flash to get rid of the harsh shadows. To correct you thats the wife and our niece and the other two are my sister and bro in law.....go figure

Tony
Old Nov 23, 2005, 2:51 AM   #15

whoops....

i didnt mean softness in a negative way :-)the images appear very clean compared to how mine look on my lcd... mine always look a bit grainy... but... they never do at work on the crt, hence the reason i was wondering what settings if any lead to this effect... obviously none :Gmaybe just a dab of talent thrown in there? he he

Steve
5teve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2005, 4:38 AM   #16
TC3

I forgot to mention that i did use auto Levels in every pic which is what i always do

Tony