Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Oct 18, 2006, 9:49 PM   #1

Carried my FZ along with me on my golf game yesterday morning, and came up with a nice fall scene at the 11th hole........cheers......Don
Attached Images

thekman620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 18, 2006, 9:50 PM   #2

2 Different angle over the pond looking through some back lit leaves.
Attached Images

Old Oct 18, 2006, 10:05 PM   #3

Awesome reflections ... from black-tails to golf courses...you've got it covered, Don!
wadue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2006, 2:26 AM   #4

Crystal clearreflection of fall scene on the mirror-like surface of the pond! The reeds at the foregroundcompletes the scene beautifully while addinga nice sense of depth, as well. Btw,I must say, the idea of capturing back lit leaves which sounds somewhat challenging, looks decenty attained in your shots.However, thegolf course looks a bittoo bright, IMO,almost overexposed, which distracts the attention somehow if not severelyStill this could be fixed easily by a touch of burn tool or something, if necessary! Anyway, well done, Don
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2006, 10:29 AM   #5

Thanks Bahadir. It was a tough shot as far as DR is concerned, and is not easily handled by a small sensored digicam. Didn't do much processing, but it could be improved some if the grass area could be reduced in brightness. Here's my re edit with the burn tool...........Don.

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Crystal clearreflection of fall scene on the mirror-like surface of the pond! The reeds at the foregroundcompletes the scene beautifully while addinga nice sense of depth, as well. Btw,I must say, the idea of capturing back lit leaves which sounds somewhat challenging, looks decenty attained in your shots.However, thegolf course looks a bittoo bright, IMO,almost overexposed, which distracts the attention somehow if not severelyStill this could be fixed easily by a touch of burn tool or something, if necessary! Anyway, well done, Don
Attached Images

Old Oct 19, 2006, 11:06 AM   #6

That is a beautiful place!!!! I thin it would be pretty cool if you could make it back with your big camera and shoot away.

P. S. I am envious of people who can hit that little white ball, I have never gotten the hang of it.

Bob
bhammitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2006, 7:46 PM   #7

Successful edit
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2006, 2:44 PM   #8

Hi Canada!

At first I wanted to start writing a comment like this: What a pity we donĀ“t see a little bit ofthe sky but then I looked better at your picture and saw a part of a blue sky on the watter !

jp80

jp80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2006, 5:16 PM   #9

Thanks jp80. The sky was actually very bright as I was more or less looking into the sun just off angle. The sky would have been white or blown out if I'd included it...thanks.....Don