Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Jan 22, 2007, 3:02 AM   #21

It is a very good image bahadir, it only needed a tweek in levels, to get the light a little better, composition is good aswell, the over the top version has spoiled theimage all together.
alex james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2007, 3:16 AM   #22

TBAY wrote:
Quote:
Somewhere between your original and your edit is what would work for me. The original for me is a little too dark and I suspect, if printed, would be dificult to see in most lighting conditions.
Good point to keep in mind! This is why saving such edits in Photoshop format aside from the JPEC alsocan bea good idea! Ah, sadly, I mightlater forget what I did onthe original:G
Quote:
The edit you did is close but pops out the small foreground light spot on the ground just a little too much. Having looked at some of your other work I would say the composition is very good as usual.
Thank you foryour kind appreciation about the composition as well as the useful feedback concerning the edit.

.................................................. ....................................

Donna, I am so pleased toreadyour wordsof appreciation! Perhaps, I can gather that you might prefer the edit ?? :-)

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2007, 3:34 AM   #23

alex james wrote:
Quote:
It is a very good image bahadir, it only needed a tweek in levels, to get the light a little better, composition is good aswell, the over the top version has spoiled theimage all together.
Thank you for the good advice as usual, Alex!You may as well care for a few strokes of brush on the image.I'd only be gratefulto see your adjustment, if youcan spare time of course
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2007, 3:36 AM   #24

Nice , i would go for your second edit version here grt aj
arend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2007, 9:41 AM   #25

Yes, with a continualedit we can satisfy everyone.
Andrew Waters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2007, 3:14 AM   #26

Thank you bahadir, I will give it a try when I get home from work.
Old Jan 23, 2007, 7:02 AM   #27

Hi bahadir,

I loved the first picture, but you know me I love to try and see if I can draw more out of the picture that is already there. I hope you like it and don't mind the edit of this great picture.

Rudy
Attached Images

bluwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2007, 10:21 AM   #28
VP

Classic shot bahadir!! I also preferthe edit with a touch more light.
VP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2007, 2:41 PM   #29

Hello bahadir, as I said there is not a lot needs doing to your image, the only thing I did was to alter the levels and curves a little, your photos are always something special, the history lesson we get for a starter excellent.
Attached Images

Old Jan 23, 2007, 3:38 PM   #30

alex james wrote:
Quote:
Hello Alex, i'm a little confused:?, you state the lighting in my edit ruined the pic (i admit to far too much sharpening)!!, yet your own edit errs towards my lighting end???. i am not very gen-ed up with P&P so any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated:-). Kind Regards Graham
bluesman graham is offline   Reply With Quote