Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Feb 4, 2007, 5:44 PM   #11

flippedgazelle wrote:
Quote:
It seems very authentic to me, that is when a low-riding sun hits your eyes the second you come around a curve, there is that second of disorienting near-blindness as the eyes attempt to adjust. Even if the capture is not 100% accurate, I feel it represents the feeling very well.
Your point is very well expressed, I think! Thankyou for taking your time for this100% usefulfeedback
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2007, 2:56 AM   #12

Bahadir it is 100% better, no matter what people say, if the sun or any partof an image is burned out it is very distracting, it takes ones eye off of the other parts of the image.just my opinion bahadir hope you don't mind.
alex james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2007, 6:14 PM   #13

Sir AlexI'donly feel grateful to the ones whokindly provide feedback to help me see my shortcomings,as well as the ones who encourage me, for I certainly believe that one's taste andstyle can be improved in photography as with every other art.

Btw, I'mhappy to hear that my editworks! Encouraged by your approval, I'm replacing the editabove in alarger size...Please do not hesitate to touchthe imageor to give further suggestions
Old Feb 8, 2007, 7:30 AM   #14

Excellent shots, really nice pics, would not recommed anyone

looking directly at the sun through a camera, I think shots that

include the sun should also include a warning
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2007, 1:47 PM   #15

Every time I look at them, the second one especially, I can't help feeling I have to avert my eyes from the sun - it looks so dazzlingly real.

The picture really captures it all. Congratulations!

Herb
Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2007, 12:12 PM   #16

NICE sunset!
cmoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2007, 4:47 PM   #17

Musket, Ishare your concern and therefore always remind this issue toany friend who recently buys a camera! Nevertheless, for this particular type of shot (with a compact camera relying on a LCD screen),Ithink some late afternoon february sunlight would be quite innocent, which even has to be there as an indispensablecomponent of the composition:-)Thank you for your feedback...

.................................................. ............................................

Herb, I think you pointed out an important aspect of this photo,which caninflunce someone's like ( or dislike!!) for the whole thing That's why Iam very pleased to read more and more feedbacks, whichmay criticize or praise... Thanks for your kind words!

.................................................. .............................................

Chris, so you're back again I'm happy to hear your appreciation....