Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 4, 2007, 4:59 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Torgny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni
Posts: 10,042
Default


musket wrote:
Quote:
Nice series and shots..............................musket
Thanks. There are some sheep, I forgot

/T


Attached Images
 
Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2007, 8:40 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
hercules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sparta, Greece
Posts: 2,649
Default

Nice pictures, the tractor is the only thing that looks abandoned to me, i really like the picture with the horse
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2007, 9:57 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
bahadir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Posts: 6,263
Default

I quite like thosethe tractors... They remind me of the story books of my childhood and 101 other things!

Still my favourite picture is #3 not because of exposure or sth like that but sth alltogetherdifferent buried there. Ah! you cannot buy your childhood, can you??

In this regard, overexposed parts which is considered as imperfectionsomehow add a strange appeal to pictures...


Edit :!:: I quite like those old tractors

.....add a strange appeal to your pictures...




bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2007, 10:35 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Torgny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni
Posts: 10,042
Default


hercules wrote:
Quote:
Nice pictures, the tractor is the only thing that looks abandoned to me, i really like the picture with the horse
Thanks. It´s nice when these environments don´t die out completely. You like the horse picture. There are some blown highlights. I let them be there. Do you think I should fill them up?

Torgny


Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2007, 10:40 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
JDar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 956
Default

The countryside offers so much opportunity. The colors of the barn and barn doors with the flowering weeds in front are good to see.
JDar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2007, 10:47 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Torgny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni
Posts: 10,042
Default


bahadir wrote:
Quote:
I quite like thosethe tractors... They remind me of the story books of my childhood and 101 other things!

Still my favourite picture is #3 not because of exposure or sth like that but sth alltogetherdifferent buried there. Ah! you cannot buy your childhood, can you??

In this regard, overexposed parts which is considered as imperfectionsomehow add a strange appeal to pictures...
Thanks. Oh, childhood. What a pity that we don´t remember more of it. I have some strong memories. Two of them. Snails on a stone wall after rain. A flower that grew behind the house...


Attached Images
 
Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2007, 10:55 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Torgny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni
Posts: 10,042
Default


JDar wrote:
Quote:
The countryside offers so much opportunity. The colors of the barn and barn doors with the flowering weeds in front are good to see.
Oh, yes, good to see. Works almost as a sedativum. (Doctor´s prescription ^_^

Torgny


Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2007, 2:11 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
thekman620's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,084
Default

Great series Torgny. My old man would love these shots. He's an old farm boy from Saskatchewan..........cheers.....Don
thekman620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2007, 3:30 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Torgny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni
Posts: 10,042
Default


thekman620 wrote:
Quote:
Great series Torgny. My old man would love these shots. He's an old farm boy from Saskatchewan..........cheers.....Don
Thank you. Well, the pictures are free for anyone to use

Torgny
Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2007, 8:32 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
TCav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Washington, DC, Metro Area, Maryland
Posts: 13,544
Default

A farm that has a tractor AND a draft horse!

That's like wearing a belt and suspenders. :-)

Great shots, btw.
TCav is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 7:29 AM.